“Fabulous experience”

Cape Tribulation Horse Rides
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Experience a real horse ride in the heart of Cape Tribulation. Emmerse yourself in the breath taking scenery of mountains, beaches, creeks and rainforests. If you're lucky you might even spot a croc or cassowary! Here at Cape Trib horse rides we allow everyone (even beginners!) to trot and slow gallop their horse at times throughout the 2 hour ride.please come and take the ride.
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Having wanted to get the most out of my trip to Cape Trip I booked this having never ridden before. I was not disappointed. The guides were very helpful and gave everyone the chance, if they wanted, to trot and canter. The horses are great for beginners, I felt very comfortable and by the end of the trip I had cantered on the beach and had some lovely photos to remember it all. Many thanks!

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"bucket list"
"amazing scenery"
in 4 reviews
"would recommend this to anyone"
"fun ride"
"the staff were great"
"swimming hole"
"an amazing experience"
"own pace"

Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

All in all, everything was as expected.
Horses were very calm and very used to go the track - me as an experienced rider can definetely recommend this ride to beginners because the guides explained everything they needed to know as well as were always asking if there is everything alright!
It was fun riding on the beach and the guides also took many pictures of us!

And something to add for the few people who gave a bad rate because of the missing swim in the waterhole....please read the brochure etc. more carefully as it says that only on the advanced ride (over 2-3hrs) there is an option to take a swim....that is why: if you are interested in riding --》do it !:-)

Reviewed 7 March 2014

I was terrified of horses. Had been on one as a child but was always keeping away from them. But fears are here to overcome them, so I decided to face it. I was nervous at first, couldn't stop giggling. But as soon as I was on the horse, I felt very calm and safe. You really don't need any experience, the teachers will tell you what to do and the horses calmly follow. The best part though was cantering on the beach. And that got me hooked! So before I left, I went back another morning to do more riding. It was truly magical and one of the highlights during my trip.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

This was a beautiful horse ride. I personally found, that it wasn't the thing for me, but it had nothing to do with the tour. I went with my sister, and she had an amazing time! The guides were great and very knowledgable. When we walked out on the beach on the horses, it was just awesome! So beautiful. A must do if staying in Cape Trib! (Unless you don't like horses :P)