Having stayed at 4 different locations at Cape Tribulation over the past years, and recently twice at the Beach House, I could not recommend this place more. We spent 7 days in one of their St Crispin cabins, 25 meters from the beach and equal distance to their restaurant. Every staff member was professional, friendly and helpful. The cabin is compact and enviably located in arguably the most beautiful part of the cape. This is our second time at the Beach House with our now 2 and half year old and could not not imagine a better place to spend a week in paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cape Tribulation Beach House Resort is a unique and stunning getaway nestled within the 110 million-year-old Daintree Rainforest and situated on seven acres of absolute beach front. Our distinctive resort offers a huge variety of accommodation options, all designed to highlight the character and history of Cape Tribulation.Situated only 140 kilometres north of Cairns, this private and natural rainforest resort provides everything you need to relax. We offer guests a truly wild, unique and private tropical holiday experience.We invite you to take a break from the every day and experience the acres of grounds teeming with rainforest wildlife and miles of deserted beach. You can do as much or as little as you like on your special getaway. Our beach front location is the perfect place to relax and unwind in stylish comfort. Nowhere on earth do two World Heritage sites come together with such breathtaking beauty.Laze around under leafy palms by our salt water swimming pool surrounded by a generous wooden deck for sunbathing. While you are soaking up the atmosphere you can sample the delicious modern cuisine and refreshments offered by our open air Sand Bar and Bistro.Cape Tribulation Beach House is famous for its excellent food. Many locals frequent our Bistro to dine at one of the best restaurants in the Cape Tribulation / Daintree area. Alternatively, you can choose to “do it yourself” in our modern communal kitchen.For the romantic hearts, make sure you spend at least one evening strolling along our private moonlit beach, and revel in the breathtaking ambiance of the oldest rainforest in the world.As the star-spangled night sky enfolds you, indulge in a cool tropical cocktail from our beach front bar, an ice-cold beer or choose a classic Australian wine selected to suit the most discerning palate.We invite you to take a break and experience the best of Cape Tribulation accommodation. We look forward to meeting you here, where you will arrive as guests, and leave as friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cape Tribulation Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Trib Beach House Hotel Cape Tribulation
- Cape Tribulation Beach House Daintree Region, Australia