Let me start by saying, like many of you I have never reviewed accommodation before but am an avid reader of reviews when it comes to doing my research. Our family of 4 (2 small children) recently spent a week in Cairns, Cape Trib, Daintree etc. When looking at options for Cape Trib, reading reviews and looking at photos - it seemed all we were going to get was extreme 5 star, or an array of dodgy places with really mixed reviews and mismatched photos etc. Our dilemma - yes we could do dodgy for one night, but staying for 2 nights I wanted to make sure we were somewhere more than a one star rating......I stumbled across Cape Trib Beach House.....read some really mixed reviews and wasn't sure what to do. So I rang reception and spoke to Lauren and asked her lots of questions about cleanliness etc. Two things happened on that phone call - she gave me 100% confidence that we would have a great time, going to great lengths to send me copies of menus etc and explain about a new management team in place. That new management team is led by Matt - very passionate about what he does, and this comes through all staff at the Beach House who have time for a chat, offer advice on local activities etc. In a nutshell, very glad we stayed here.......even more so when we realised we had brought the wrong battery charger for our camera, and Matt was able to collect a new one for us in Mosman...talk about A1 SERVICE!!.......And if you are still wondering whether you should stay here - then the answer is YES....whether you are a backpacker wanting to do your own thing, a couple wanting some beachside romance or a family like us.....this unique place will suit you all !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cape Tribulation Beach House Resort is a unique and stunning getaway nestled within the 110 million-year-old Daintree Rainforest and situated on seven acres of absolute beach front. Our distinctive resort offers a huge variety of accommodation options, all designed to highlight the character and history of Cape Tribulation.Situated only 140 kilometres north of Cairns, this private and natural rainforest resort provides everything you need to relax. We offer guests a truly wild, unique and private tropical holiday experience. We invite you to take a break from the every day and experience the acres of grounds teeming with rainforest wildlife and miles of deserted beach. You can do as much or as little as you like on your special getaway. Our beach front location is the perfect place to relax and unwind in stylish comfort. Nowhere on earth do two World Heritage sites come together with such breathtaking beauty. Laze around under leafy palms by our salt water swimming pool surrounded by a generous wooden deck for sunbathing. While you are soaking up the atmosphere you can sample the delicious modern cuisine and refreshments offered by our open air Sand Bar and Bistro. Cape Tribulation Beach House is famous for its excellent food. Many locals frequent our Bistro to dine at one of the best restaurants in the Cape Tribulation / Daintree area. Alternatively, you can choose to “do it yourself” in our modern communal kitchen. For the romantic hearts, make sure you spend at least one evening strolling along our private moonlit beach, and revel in the breathtaking ambiance of the oldest rainforest in the world. As the star-spangled night sky enfolds you, indulge in a cool tropical cocktail from our beach front bar, an ice-cold beer or choose a classic Australian wine selected to suit the most discerning palate. We invite you to take a break and experience the best of Cape Tribulation accommodation. We look forward to meeting you here, where you will arrive as guests, and leave as friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cape Trib Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Trib Beach House Hotel Cape Tribulation
- Cape Trib Beach House Cape Tribulation, Daintree Region, Australia