I traveled to Cape Tribulation with my boys in April. After crossing a river full of crocks and snakes hanging of the trees we arrived to the real jungle. The air was so fresh, pure oxygen and it was so dark under all those canopies. That first night there I had the best sleep ever. Cape Trib Beach House was in a great location with lots of young people from all around the world, food was great and management was helpful (we had a problem with possums running up and down our roof).
I'll definitely go back there again. Thanks guys for organising safari jungle surfing, my boys are still talking about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cape Tribulation Beach House Resort is a unique and stunning getaway nestled within the 110 million-year-old Daintree Rainforest and situated on seven acres of absolute beach front. Our distinctive resort offers a huge variety of accommodation options, all designed to highlight the character and history of Cape Tribulation.Situated only 140 kilometres north of Cairns, this private and natural rainforest resort provides everything you need to relax. We offer guests a truly wild, unique and private tropical holiday experience.We invite you to take a break from the every day and experience the acres of grounds teeming with rainforest wildlife and miles of deserted beach. You can do as much or as little as you like on your special getaway. Our beach front location is the perfect place to relax and unwind in stylish comfort. Nowhere on earth do two World Heritage sites come together with such breathtaking beauty.Laze around under leafy palms by our salt water swimming pool surrounded by a generous wooden deck for sunbathing. While you are soaking up the atmosphere you can sample the delicious modern cuisine and refreshments offered by our open air Sand Bar and Bistro.Cape Tribulation Beach House is famous for its excellent food. Many locals frequent our Bistro to dine at one of the best restaurants in the Cape Tribulation / Daintree area. Alternatively, you can choose to “do it yourself” in our modern communal kitchen.For the romantic hearts, make sure you spend at least one evening strolling along our private moonlit beach, and revel in the breathtaking ambiance of the oldest rainforest in the world.As the star-spangled night sky enfolds you, indulge in a cool tropical cocktail from our beach front bar, an ice-cold beer or choose a classic Australian wine selected to suit the most discerning palate.We invite you to take a break and experience the best of Cape Tribulation accommodation. We look forward to meeting you here, where you will arrive as guests, and leave as friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cape Tribulation Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Trib Beach House Hotel Cape Tribulation
- Cape Tribulation Beach House Daintree Region, Australia