In fairness to this operation, it is pretty much what it claims to be and we visited during what clearly was the off-season. PK's was just about the only thing open. We booked for two nights but split after the first night both because it was raining very hard and there was nothing much to do. I had e-mailed well before our arrival asking for assistance in finding someone to take us on a night walk. No one ever responded to that request. The beach is lovely and easily accessed, but the facilities are better suited to backpackers than to families or old folks like us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PK's Jungle Village offers comfortable, affordable accommodation for families, backpackers and adventure travellers. We offer a range of accommodation from campsites and dorms through to private ensuites. All of our rooms have air conditioning. Located in the heart of Cape Tribulation, PK's is the perfect base to explore the Daintree. Our friendly reception staff can help arrange tours and activities in the area, we have an on site bar and restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as an IGA supermarket located just next door. Best of all...the beach is just a 2 minute walk away! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and HostelWorld so you can book your PK's Jungle Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pk`s Jungle Village Hotel Cape Tribulation
- PK's Jungle Village Cape Tribulation, Daintree Region, Australia