I didnt know what to expect when I booked into PK's Jungle Village - but was pleasantly surprised upon arrival. The common area/dinning/bar area was spacious, fun and clean. The food was much nicer then most hostels, however, expensive. The cabbins were basic cabbins, nothing special, as were the shower area and kitchen area. They had a gorgeous pool area and the grounds were kept in great condition. Behind the main hostel bit, theres the camping area, which looked nice as well. Theres also a little pathway leading down to the beach - which is a must see if youre at PK's. Overall, this hostel was nice, clean, and fun and I would go back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PK's Jungle Village offers comfortable, affordable accommodation for families, backpackers and adventure travellers. We offer a range of accommodation from campsites and dorms through to private ensuites. All of our rooms have air conditioning. Located in the heart of Cape Tribulation, PK's is the perfect base to explore the Daintree. Our friendly reception staff can help arrange tours and activities in the area, we have an on site bar and restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as an IGA supermarket located just next door. Best of all...the beach is just a 2 minute walk away! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your PK's Jungle Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pk`s Jungle Village Hotel Cape Tribulation
- PK's Jungle Village Cape Tribulation, Daintree Region, Australia