“Lovely informative walk”
Review of Dubuji Boardwalk

Dubuji Boardwalk
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Lovely walk on a rainy day. Clear informative information on boards all along. Wide range of wildlife habitat along the walk. Our son loved it too (7 years old) as he could run alhead and tell us what was next.

There are newer reviews for Dubuji Boardwalk

Reviewed 9 June 2014

A good loop walk to experience some rainforest flora and fauna. Nice thick forest and lots of informative signs around. There is a short connection to the beach and just a 100 meters to the left is another boardwalk through which you can get back to where you started. A nice place to submerge into nature.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I've done this boardwalk a number of years before. It is a great way to explore the rainforest with minimal impact. Unfortunately the cyclone had done enough damage for them to close it for repairs during my recent stay in late May. I hope its open when you get there.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

A well kept boardwalk that is designed to keep you slightly elevated when strolling in what I would call a mangrove swamp type environment.. My wife and I saw many smaller lizards and one rather large, 6 ft or so monitor lizard..... the feral hogs running thru the landscape caused a bit of anxiety for my dearest... but certainly worth the walk ...I have a unexplainable fascination for Australia and despite it's seemly sparse animalia, there is enough unique wildlife to keep me coming back.

1  Thank phwagz
Reviewed 9 May 2014

We could only enter through the right of the boardwalk as the left was being repaired after the cyclone.
A short walk in we spotted a feral pig, which snorted at us and took off (thank goodness). There were heaps of informative signs telling us about the mangroves and the flora and fauna.
I recommend taking mozzie spray because the moment you stop to read a sign they are all over you.
It was a nice little walk. Very easy to do.