All reviewsfederation cottagepet friendly accommodationeumundi marketsshort drivesunshine coasthorses and cowsoutdoor showerpeace and quietcountry cottager rpleasure of stayinggreat hoststhe kitchenthree nightseach morningjimcorby
Reviewed 4 November 2012

A beautiful place in a lovely setting and excellent accomodation. We were made, with our dog, to feel welcome and at home by our hosts. We have stayed before and had a great time then as well. Although tucked well away, it is only a few minutes drive to Cooroy. We explored the township as well as Noosa, Peregian Beach and Eumundi, and Moolloollaba and Montvile/Maleny are also within easy reach. We returned home feeling very refreshed after a wonderful rest.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2012

I've stayed here with my daughters a number of times in recent years. This place is quite isolated and very private. You can choose from 3 separate self contained house style cottages. We're stayed in the Australian and the Federation is our favourite. You can spend lots of time walking and exploring this beautiful property, whilst being assured of completed privacy and peace and quite.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 October 2012

We had to move from accommodation that I had booked because it was not suitable for my disabled father. We found Cooroy Country Cottages and the "disabled" accommodation could not have been anymore perfect. This is a place to relax and bring your dog and family. We had a lovely time walking around the grounds and Paul and Jim could not have been better hosts. All the units are of high standard and we will be back again.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent. A nice high bed for a disabled person
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2012

We have been staying at Cooroy Country Cottages for 6 years now. It is a beautiful spot where the humans and dogs can really relax and enjoy the country, fresh air. Paul and Jim think of everything . Plenty to do on the property or take a drive to Boreen Point which is dog and children friendly. Nothing beats a free range dog.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 September 2012

Two weeks ago, my girlfriend and I stayed at this wonderful place just outside of Noosa. If you really want to go to a high-end place with very welcoming hosts, Cooroy County Cottages is the place you’re looking for. My girlfriend and I stayed in the studio, which is very elegantly furnished with an eye for detail! If you go there I would also recommend viewing the sunset, it is absolutely magnificent to see the sum come up over the hills.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
c0c0c0, Owner at Cooroy Country Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Willem So happy that you enjoyed your stay here, its a long way from Holland to Australia and we enjoyed being able to accommodate the two of you. I remember your excitement after driving up Black Mountain to watch the sun come up over the ocean, you actually said sunset but it was sunrise but who cares as you enjoyed it so please if you ever decide to venture here again you are most welcome.