All reviews studio suite federation cottage pet friendly accommodation short drive eumundi markets sunshine coast horses and cows peace and quiet r r pleasure of staying great hosts the kitchen three nights each morning jim property views
Reviewed 28 January 2013

The peace & quiet. The views & sounds & smells. Heaven!
This was my third time back in less than a year and it won't be my last. I've found my little slice of sanity in the mountains, away from the city but close enough to lovely cafes & restaurants and close to great weekend shopping.
The cottage has always been spotless and well equipped, with everything I could possibly need. Love love love the outdoor shower - have yet to use the indoor one!!! Lazing in the pool is a real treat - couldn't possibly exercise and miss out on that view!! Best nights sleep - so rested!
Will see you again soon and that's for sure!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
c0c0c0, Owner at Cooroy Country Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Rene, Thank you for your review, I remember checking you in and so enjoyed that Irish accent that you have. It was a pleasure having you stay here with us and look forward to being able to accommodate you again at some stage. The pool is waiting for your return.

Reviewed 22 January 2013

My darling wife and I had the pleasure of staying for 6 nights at Cooroy Country Cottages for our honeymoon.

We really wanted to be away from everyone and everything after all the stress of planning our wedding in just 10 weeks!

Quiet, peaceful privacy its how we'd describe our experience. CCC gave us exactly what we were looking for. Beautiful surroundings, singing birds in the morning and lovely views to Black Mountain helped us finally relax after all the pressure we'd been feeling.

Jim was a thoughtful host. He gave us total space and privacy so we could be alone and relax.

If you're looking for time away to unwind and be refreshed I encourage you to visit CCC.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed my 3 night stay. I was in cottage #1, the Australian. It has everything you could possibly need during your stay. The cottage is well kept, light and airy and very clean. Loved the peace and quiet and the views are amazing - spent a lot of time sitting on the balcony admiring the views across to Mt Cooroora. There is plenty of space to go for a stroll if you feel like being a little more active. A great place to come to rejuvenate and get away from the hectic city. I want to keep this place a secret all to myself, but I will be recommending it to friends. Will definitely be back. Thank you for a great getaway.

Reviewed 13 January 2013

We had an amazing experience! Our big desire was to get away from stress, busy life, busy and nosy streets and focus just on our family, nature and relax. We couldn’t find the better place for it. The views were breathtaking, there are beautiful walks there, fresh air. Our baby girl enjoyed visiting local farm animals. The accommodation has an awesome vintage style, we took away so many wonderful photos and memories. And the pool - just heavenly beautiful -perfect temperature - could swim in any weather and the views from the pool were just majestic!!! Will be coming back

Reviewed 5 January 2013

We love coming here, we bring our two cocker spaniels and they don't stop wagging their tails. We like to bring our dogs on holiday with us and it is great to have a beautiful, clean place to stay that is dog friendly. We have booked in again and looking forward to our next stay. Paul and Jim are lovely hosts and very helpful, Thank you for a great break.

Room Tip: Not sure as we think they are all great.