“Can't fault it......A MUST TRY!!!!”
Review of Locale Eatery & Lounge - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Locale Eatery & Lounge
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Just got home from our second meal at Locale and I am compelled to write a review because it was pretty much faultless!! Both times, the food and service has blown us away, but especially the food. Chris is very obviously a passionate chef as the quality and presentation of the food is outstanding. I go as far as saying that it is in the top 3 meals we have eaten on the Sunshine Coast in the past 2 years of living here and we eat out a lot. Also incredible, is the value - tonight we had two meals for $25.....and they weren't just any meals. We had stuffed chicken breast and crispy skin salmon, both served with mash, greens and beautiful sauces!! Wow!! I have to say, that we are usually pretty critical foodies and it takes a lot to impress us. Seriously though, do yourself a BIG favour and try this place at least once. I can guarantee you after trying it once, you will want to go back as often as possible. And, don't let the fact that it's inside an RSL/Bowls building deter you. Once you walk inside you will be pleasantly surprised....the atmosphere is fantastic! Chris and his team will look after you so well! I can't stress it enough - go, go, go!!! If people knew what they were missing out on, the whole neighbourhood would be here!!

3  Thank f00diefanatic