“Fantastic fun tour”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Fantastic fun tour”
Reviewed 21 December 2011

We had a great time with Pete and would highly recommend this trip to the Daintree rainforest and cape tribulation in his 4WD. You go a little off the beaten track of the standard trips and Pete is very knowledgable and really good company. The walk in the rainforest is awesome, the foods that Pete gets you to try is fun and overall it is a long but brilliant day.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Vinny-The-Kid-UK

clarkesville, ga.
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“The most interesting day of our trip.”
Reviewed 10 December 2011

Our family loved this tour of the Daintree rainforest. Pete is one of the most interesting, knowledgeable, and friendly people I have ever met. Its been a few years since we met Pete and took his tour. Glad to see he is still doing well.

Visited December 2011
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Coming from a biologist: Pete is the most knowledgeable guide I've met.”
Reviewed 9 November 2011

There is nothing but good to say about Pete's guided tour!

Pete is full of information about anything you can point to in the forest. We were unable to catch him off guard, and we tried :) I am a science teacher, and no matter how deeply I delved into the details with Pete he was knowledgeable and able to explain things clearly and entertainingly. In addition, Pete is full of amazing stories from his life. Ask him about how he used driver ants for impromptu surgery in the bush!

I don't want to give away all of the great things Pete will show you and have you do on the tour, but be prepared to be amazed and have a blast. We traveled throughout Australia for two weeks taking many guided ecology tours, and the highlight of our trip was our day with Pete.

Visited October 2011
1 Thank K G
Gold Coast
“Family Fun”
Reviewed 19 October 2011

My parents and I went on a trip with Pete in September 2011. Starting from Port Douglas, we enjoyed a half-day tour through the rainforest. What was so special about Pete's tour was that it was not only educating and fun but it was also so full of unexpected little things that will always distinguish his tour from any other I have been on. I highly recommend Heritage&Interpretive Tours but most importantly I want to thank you again, Pete, for this very special experience! I am sure that I will see you again on one of your other tours before I leave Australia.

Nele, Christine and Michael from Germany

Visited September 2011
New Zealand
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Highlight of Our Holiday in Port Douglas”
Reviewed 15 October 2011

This is an outstanding way to spend a day. Pete is incredibly knowledgeable, a lot of fun, and serves a heck of a good lunch! We've been in rainforests before, but never learned as much as we did with Pete. Be ready to try some new things, too, as you walk in the rainforest. We even saw a cassowary. This was truly the highlight of our week in Port Douglas. Thanks, Pete, for an incredible day!

Visited October 2011