Canopy Chalets
Grand Mercure Apartments Magnetic Island(Magnetic Island)(Great Value!)
US$261
  • Pool
Peppers Blue On Blue Resort(Magnetic Island)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$183
Agoda.com
Island Leisure Resort(Nelly Bay)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$149
Agoda.com
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Sails On Horseshoe(Magnetic Island)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Shoredrive Motel(Townsville)
Seagulls Resort(Townsville)
Castle Crest Motel(Townsville)
TripAdvisor
Beach House Motel(North Ward)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsindividual chaletsnelly bayquiet streetwashing machinethe busrelaxing breakbeautiful poolthe kitchenalanunitbbqaccommodationdrivewaydryerframelounge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 September 2013

This is an amazing place I lived there on and off for several months. The Manager Alan is the most amazing person and does a great job Angie is also a great person who I have great respect for and helped me when I was having some issues. Alan(rick) is.helpful kind and generous and keeps the place in immaculate condition working very long hours to do so. I would have no hesitation in recommending this place to anyone. Value for money excellent and far better than peppers blue on blue which is severely overpriced for island and in my personal view and experience and information from staff who work there is poorly managed. It is definitely worth the extra distance from the ferry bus meets ferry and drops off just outside the chalets.

Room Tip: Any are good just be aware as is bush setting lots of animal noise at night but is very stunning location.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Simon L
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We were celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary and had a fabulous stay. Angie and Alan (Rick) were just the best hosts. Accommodation was spacious, clean and adequately equipped. Full of wildlife - Curlews, Wallabies, Possums, Echidna, you name it. If you want a break from the World, this is the place. We stayed 2 weeks and enjoyed every minute. If you want night life and loads of restaurants Magnetic Island is not for you - but if you want a relaxing break, it's just the place. We will be back some time.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Martin D
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Such a lovely stay of 4 nights. Really clean and private chalets. Even if full you would not really know it was so. Pool area is very nice with shady and sunny bits around. Seemed such a good value stay compared to other places available, and the management were really helpful people and nothing was really any trouble. we got given an extended check out time which was so helpful and let us have a great last day but were able to come back shower and pack etc. No kids is what it says and means it is very peaceful!!!!. Man Friday restaurant walkable and brilliant. As is the café and bottle shop bit (10 mins)
loved it!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ferdinand
Reviewed 29 August 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 6 nights mid August and would recommend it as a peaceful, well maintained and equipped resort with really nice manager/owners. Alan went out of his way to give helpful advice when asked. We hadn't been to Magnetic Island before, so our tip would be to hire a $40 get around car if you are staying more than a couple of nights to give more flexibility than the shuttle bus, which really only calls at stops once an hour.

Room Tip: All the A frame units are good, but number 7 gets more sun in the morning!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

I booked this place for my husbands birthday for a long weekend. It was a last minute surprise decision and once we arrived I loved everything about the place. The design of the chalets were beautifully laid out and the place was spotlessly clean. The bus stop was directly out front if you wanted to tour the island. Hiking track around the corner and best of all peace and quiet for couples that just want to get away. I would recommend this place for all couples and I will be back.

• Stayed: August 2013