“Ruby Tuesday here we come again”
Review of Ruby's - CLOSED

Ruby's
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Brisbane, Australia
“Ruby Tuesday here we come again”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Yes a hotel but family welcome. Good cheap meals and excellent price too. Try Ruby,sin the centre of town.

Visited June 2014

“Lacklustre and Average”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We dined at Ruby's as a group for an evening meal. The service was lacklustre: the wait staff couldn't pronounce the menu and had a limited knowledge of the menu, they were also extremely nervous and lacked confidence (I put this back onto management not the individual staff).

The food was also lacklustre and mediocre to say the least. Someone had fish - it was soggy. A few people had steak with pepper sauce - it tasted like gravy mix (yuck) - it would appear there is a lazy chef in this establishment. I would recommend avoiding this place.

• Visited May 2014
sunshine coast
“I know what the secret sauce is.....”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Look I understand that we are in the country, and I guess that is why I was so surprised by the food and the service. I went in on a recommendation from a local, and I guess we both were a little disappointed.
So your asking why?

Well we went in and the poor girl that was waitressing look totally petrified, we did feel for her as the others walked around with out a care in the world, our orders were taken and a meal was well interesting, advertised pork ribs with the chefs secret sauce, sounds good, hmmm not so much. The secret was, was the pork ribs taken out of the oven and coated beyond recognition with fountain bbq sauce or Heinz. All I know we spent the night not so good... My husband ordered salmon and scallops, it was over cooked and unimpressive at the least. I know I sound like a snob, but I can assure you I grew up on country food and this was not it. It was the work of a bored or lazy chef who is working off the fact there is not so many choices in Kingaroy. I hope this is looked at by Ruby's and although it will hurt, that maybe they can have a look and make some changes to their food for the better, after all where is the best place for produce? The country of course.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank AntDee
“One of Kingaroy's best ”
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

Meals a very good , we have tried a few different meals an all very nice , they have a great gluten free selection as well which is great

Caboolture, Australia
“Best Parmigiana! ”
Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

Ruby's serves the best Chicken Parmigiana that I've ever had! Coupled with a light salad and delicious chips, you can't go wrong visiting this establishment.