“Christmas Lunch” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ravenshoe
“Christmas Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2014

Great fresh seafood, very hard to go past, kept going back for more oysters and prawns and Anne enjoyed the good selection of Christmas fare, very civilised

Visited December 2013

Brisbane Australia
“Very good food and good service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2012

My husband and I recently stayed for 3 nights at the Malanda Lodge Motel with another couple. This was the restaurant at the Motel.

We arrived at the motel late on the first day so decided to eat at their restaurant. What a great choice. The food was fresh and of an excellent standard, reasonably priced and good portions.

I left the wine selection for others in the group, but I believe that the wine selection was quite good. I enjoyed my wine.

We ate at one of the local pubs the next night and then opted for the Country Breeze at the motel again for the third and last night of our visit. The food and service were consistently good on this second visit.

The restaurant (and motel) is just off the Milla Milla road but tucked away with large tropical gardens so it is quiet and the restaurant is air-conditioned.

Website: http://www.malandalodgemotel.com.au/site/restaurant