Maleny Hills Motel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Maleny
See available hotels
  • Free Internet
Maleny Lodge(Maleny)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Beerwah Motor Lodge(Landsborough)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was spaciousgreat place to stayshort driveone nightmicrowavecupparenovatedfrypanfacilities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 April 2013

I have stayed many times at the Maleny Hills Motel and have found it to be excellent. The Motel Rooms are scrupulously clean. The gardens are perfect and The Motel is set back from the road with total quietness. The Owner/Manager is very friendly and gave us heaps of information about the surrounding Attractions and Restaurants and special Events. It is very centrally located and the price is very reasonable. I enjoyed my stay and I am sure you will too.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Joy D
Reviewed 23 April 2013

I have stayed at Maleny Hills Motel on numerous ocassions , most recently as a relaxing escape. When travelling to the mountain i would not consider staying anywhere else! With well maintained gardens that manage to stay bright green all year round and new furniture to have my morning complementary tea I would recommend this peaceful and relaxing atmosphere to anyone and everyone. The staff are always friendly, approachable and highly knowledgeable when recommending activites during the day from bush walks to breakfast! I highly recommend staying at Maleny Hills Motel weather if its a short or long stay - after all it is named after the mountain...

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank akernke
Reviewed 8 January 2013

I was shocked at the tired and dreary condition of this motel. We were fast running out of accommodation options on what looked to be a very busy weekend in and around Maleny. I understand that there are many beautiful wedding / function venues in the area and I suspect this motel survives solely on the overflow demand for accommodation. Most of our friends stayed at B&Bs for approx. $165 for the night and were thrilled with the accommodation, extra comforts and service and of course the breakfasts provided. For our $140 for the night we had scrawny towels, noisy airconditioning and a fridge that hummed and rattled... but a lovely breakfast in town. Sorry but really cannot recommend!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank monniej
Management response:Responded 22 April 2013

Our motel offers clean and comfortable accommodation (we are not a Bed & Breakfast). Self-contained rooms are what we advertise and help support our local cafes and restaurants for those like yourself who want the option of eating out.
Our Web page has the right information for those who do their homework prior to making a booking. Our pre-scheduled renovations commenced in January 2013 as planned and will be completed by the end of May 2013.

Reviewed 8 August 2012

The owner was very friendly, and I think that is so important, for first impressions. Our room was clean and spacious everything that was needed was there.
We will stay again when we return to Maleny.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank chook255068
Reviewed 29 June 2012

We stayed for one night whilst travelling through the area and were impressed with the motel right from the friendly reception on arrival to our lovely rooms and peaceful surroundings. The room had a well equipped kitchenette, a washing machine and all we needed. There was an extra blanket ar the foot of the bed as well as an electric blanket for the cooler nights. Maleny was a short drive away and we had an excellent meal at the local pub. Meet all our needs and excellent value for money. The surrounding gardens were lovely.

• Stayed: June 2012