“Worth a try”

Kind Living Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Great flavours, fresh good with quality ingredients. Not many items to choose from the menu and a bit expensive. If you are a true Vegan (not me!) you will appreciate this authentic restaurant .

Reviewed 20 July 2013

Being committed to serving raw food is one thing and in this day and age to be admired, but it has to be edible and when serving coffee it must be drinkable. We only dropped in for coffee ordered 2 x decaf soy latte and a cappuccino honestly they were undrinkable. A complete waste of money and not cheap. On checking the limited menu there was nothing that any of us would have ordered. We ended up going up the street and enjoying a real coffee.

Reviewed 5 July 2013 via mobile

Purchased a take-away breakfast today and was firstly quite astounded that pancaked would be nearly $16 and caro smoothie nearly $9 in price.

I had previously enjoyed a mushroom soup at this cafe and thought unseen, this would be worth a taste test.

But the biggest shock was the portion size was for rhe peice paid. it was very small and the taste was not at all the delicious whole-food taste I have experienced with raw food cafes in the US or elsewhere in Australia.

Instead the taste was bland and room temperature rather than ice-cold, the pancakes were flat and grainy. Very little fruit or cream, again room temperature rather than being hot or cold

I can't recommend this cafe I'm sorry as the staff also seemed hassled before they had even made time to serve me.

Taste, presentation and serving size all need to improve. For now, simply a rip off in all areas I've just mentioned otherwise.

3  Thank KazMaleny
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Nice atmosphere, interesting food and a commitment to all things kind! This place is definitely worth going to just for the experience. Comfortable seating and a feel-good vibe. Even if you are not a vegan or into raw food, this place is worth trying.

Reviewed 3 April 2013

I really appreciate what 'Kind Living' are trying to do, but as I am not a veggie/vegan/raw food adherent I confess to having once bought a takeaway salad from them and then added some cold roast chicken (free range of course) for a delicious meal! Sometimes these places are a little too 'worthy' for me - the food is more about being healthy - which is good- but sometimes misses the 'oomph'. But I ate there recently and the lime tart was wonderful, hardly sweet, full of flavour and my mouth is watering at the thought of it even now.