“Wonderful family experience”

Sacred Chef Cooking School
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Come and create great food in our hands-on cooking studio and then enjoy a gourmet three course lunch afterwards. Take-home recipe packs and a goodie bag too. Choose your menu or choose a cuisine. Classes and lunches available seven days.
Reviewed 25 November 2012

We visited the sacred chef with my family and were pleasantly surprised with our experience. Sudan was a wonderful teacher and host. We loved how involved we were in the cooking process. we were presently surprised with the waited meal afterward. A wonderful experience

There are newer reviews for Sacred Chef Cooking School

Reviewed 26 September 2012

Hello Sudha,
I am still sitting here enjoying the feast of today’s cooking class with you. Leigh and I are have not stopped talking about how much we felt the value of your time and the quality of the food and the experience of gaining knowledge from a very experienced chef like yourself was a 10/10.
Where could you go and gain knowledge about the food you like to eat, Learn how to cook the food you like to eat and then be served this beautiful feast and enjoy with a nice glass of wine with some great company. You have gone above and beyond very, very impressed. Such great value for money and a great idea to share with a loved one or as a group.
We will be back and we will be telling everyone about our experience at the Sacred Chef.

Reviewed 13 July 2012

Local delicious fresh ingredient was awaiting us on our arrival at the Sacred Chef.
With only a short time to arrange my visit I was thrilled with the personal and professional communication afforded me. Not only was my choice of meal vegetarian, but I had 3 choices of menus to select from. The Sacred Chef is obviously capable of delivering a large variety of cooking cuisine . On arrival we were welcomed and at once whisked to a memorable day ahead. All preparations ready to start our delicious meal. The local fresh ingredient on the table, with every conceivable condiment at the ready. The Sacred Chef began his magic and we were all dicing and slicing and with plenty of knowledge shared with notes and receipts at hand we learnt heaps. To value our day with Sudha is easy, yes it was great value but there was much more we received, a friendly conscience awareness of sharing time with friends during preparation and enjoying a great meal .
Thank you Sudha and I highly recommend a visit to the Sacred Chef and I look forward to sharing another meal with you and my friends at the Sacred Chef. Megan C

Reviewed 11 June 2012

I thoroughly recommend an afternoon with Sudha for gastronomical delights with family or friends. Sudha made us feel welcome in his home/kitchen, instilled a casual but industrious afternoon of food preparation which we all enjoyed the fruits of at his dinning table overlooking the glasshouse mountains .Sudha's selection of food and wine made for a perfect Sunday afternoon.

Reviewed 9 June 2012

I chose to take the most important people in my life to The Sacred Chef Cooking School as an opportunity to enjoy our own company in a totally different context than the day to day routine. Well, we gained so very much more. The mocking of my slow prep skills was fun (for a while) however, that was the point. We all got to shine in all our special ways and laugh at ourselves when sometimes we forgot to in our daily life. I heartily recommend The Sacred Chef Cooking School - it is about figuring out what it means when people say:- "It's the journey, not the Destination" Thank you Sudha

1  Thank Elizabeth M