LillyPilly's Country Cottages - Day Spa & Wellness Retreat
Maleny Lodge(Maleny)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$170
Priceline
Egyptian Dream Retreat(Maleny)(Great Value!)
US$219
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Clouds of Montville Eco Resort and Spa(Montville)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$129
Agoda.com
Beerwah Motor Lodge(Landsborough)
US$90
Sunshine Coast Motor Lodge(Woombye)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$91
Priceline
Red Bridge Motor Inn(Woombye)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$92
Agoda.com
US$87
US$78
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssconesrose cottageon arrivalcoffee podslake baroonthe cottagesfish tankfreshly squeezed juiceserviced dailycouples massageordered dinnerchilled bottlepicnic basketwine glassesin room diningwindows and doorshot stone massage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 February 2014

My partner and I stayed at Rose Cottage overnight and we enjoyed every minute of it and only wish we could have stayed longer! On arrival, we were met by Josef who was very helpful in providing a map of the area and recommending good spots to visit. We were also shown to our room and it was just beautiful! It had everything you needed for a comfortable, relaxing holiday including fresh scones with jam and cream on arrival, relaxing music playing, a big spa bath with wine glasses at the ready and a very comfy hammock on the balcony, which overlooked an amazing view of Lake Baroon. We were also very pleasantly surprised by the quality of the home cooked breakfast, it was just heavenly to sit out on the balcony and have a delicious cooked breakfast and fresh juice delivered to your door. The only downfall was that it was too hard to leave such a nice room to go out and explore Maleny/Montville! I would highly recommend a visit here to anyone looking for a relaxing, romantic getaway. Thanks for a great weekend!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 January 2014

We booked a 2 night stay at Lilly Pillys at short notice, so wasn't sure what to expect.We were pleasantly surprised when we arrived at our cottage "Lilly" to find it spotlessly clean, and so beautifully welcoming, with homemade scones , lovely music playing and everything you could want for a relaxing stay in the country.

Each morning a delicious cooked breakfast was delivered to the cottage and on New Years Eve we had a scrumptious 2 course meal served at our cottage. No crowds, no driving, it was heaven.

The hosts Josef and Adele are lovely people, and my husband and I will definitely return to this delightful spot.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 December 2013

My husband booked a room for a night at LillyPillys for our anniversary, and it was great. Its an awesome place to get away from the daily grind of work, city, work, city and kids. We were made feel very welcome the moment we arrived. We were shown to our room which was lovely. It was VERY CLEAN, which is a MUST for my husband and I. There was clearly attention to detail in the rooms, from the towels to the candles, coffee and tea. we were informed as to where the closes shops were and about the other services they offer. We took them up on a massage then borrowed some of their DVDs and relaxed in our room, soaking up the view, the smells of the bush and the sounds of nature.
We ordered dinner to be delivered to our room. I was a little worried about this as we have stayed at other places and have had our dinner brought to our room and it was always cold.
But this was very different, our food arrived piping hot, and there was plenty of it, which made me feel a lot better about the fact we had ordered breakfast the following morning, which was just as good as tea. I loved the fact that their check out time is later then most others places we have stayed at, and that is at no extra cost.

This is a place I would recommend to anyone wanting to get away, even if its just for 1 night. Its a place I will visit again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AustraliaJessie
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Our adult children found this property for us and gave us a Voucher for my Birthday present. It was the BEST present, honestly. It was a surpirse for me so when I arrived at our gorgeous cottage nestled in the forest overlooking the valley & Lake Baroon I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. We stayed in Azelia Cottage and it was so beautfiully appointed and exceptionally clean, and we just loved the mood-setting soft music. After settling in, Adele arrived with a welcome plate of warm home-made scones with jam & cream. We sat out on the verandah to eat them and relax. We decided to have our dinner cooked for us and we are so glad we did. Our meal was so well prepared and presented, we just thoroughly enjoyed every bite. Whilst waiting for our 7pm dinner to arrive we had a luxurious spa bath and shared a bottle of wine and just overlooked the valley. The sunset was captivating. It wasn't cold enough unfortunately to light the fire, however it was ready to go if we chose to. The homemade chocolate-chip cookies were so moorish for supper. The crisp white sheets were a delight to climb into after a wonderful evening. We both slept very well and the night was so quiet and serene. A whip-bird greeted us in the morning, amongst other beautiful birds to welcome in another day. A hot home-cooked breakfast of our choice was bought down to our room again in the morning at a time that suited us. It was just beautifully cooked and presented and we just melted away into our surroundings. Thank you Adele & Josef, keep up the good work.

Room Tip: I might suggest a Lake View room - we loved overlooking the Lake and the Valley.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Judy John L
Reviewed 14 October 2013

At Lilly Pilly's they have thought of everything to ensure you have the best possible stay. From the relaxing music playing in the cottage on arrival to all the food and drink goodies waiting for you it really makes you feel welcome and relaxed. A good location within easy reach if both montville and maleny

• Stayed: October 2013