“Very exclusive”
Review of Beach On Sixth

Beach On Sixth
Reviewed 25 December 2013

This place has very nice apartments, and this was the best apartment we had ever stayed in. The host and other staff were nice and chatty and gave us lots of help. We stayed here on st patrick's day and we had to search gor the safe which is easier than I thought. I honestly think they have reasonable rates for such stylish apartments. Their features are still really good with a gym and large lap pool. Would love to go back again.

Room Tip: You still get a bit of an ocean view from lvl 4+
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
beachMaroochydore, Owner at Beach On Sixth, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Dear Vsdvadbadgbre, thank you so much for your fabulous review. We take great pride in our beautiful apartments and it makes us smile when we get such wonderful feedback - makes all our hard work & attention to detail worthwhile! Really hope to see you again soon, kind regards Lynne

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Finally a beautiful apartment with a comfortable bed.!!! So good to finally find somewhere that doesn't have a bed that feels like you are sleeping on the floor. A good nights sleep makes for a beautiful holiday.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
beachMaroochydore, Owner at Beach On Sixth, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Dear Michelle, thank you so much for your kind review, and thanks for the feedback on the beds, we really appreciate it! Hope to see you again soon at Beach on Sixth, regards Lynne

Reviewed 1 October 2013

2 adults, 2 children aged 3 and 6, 7 night stay during September school holidays. We were looking for a nice, modern, fully self contained apartment. We need to be able to cook as our eldest has life threatening food allergies and coeliac disease.

We were delighted with our 7th floor oceanview apartment. It was clean, bright, spacious, extremely modern. Fantastic miele cooking appliances.

It was the perfect location. Quick walk to the beach, no busy roads to cross (two roads, not busy) and straight onto a patrolled section of beach in front of Maroochydore Surf Club. We spent our mornings at the beach then would come back for a long swim in the pool.
Other days we planned day trips to various places to help keep the kids entertained....... Maleny Dairies, Australia Zoo, Sunshine Castle, local park etc.

A tip for parents looking at staying here, sliding doors and windows are all key lockable, such an added bonus.

The only improvements I would make and most people would not be fussed by this at all, but it would have made things a little bit easier for me cooking for my daughter, is to include a few more things in the kitchen. A 'fine' colander and some measuring cups and also an ice tray in case the automatic icemaker isn't working (a must if drinking spirits ;) But in saying that, I'd probably just bring my own next time :)

Shops (Sunshine Plaza/Coles/Aldi/Bottleshop/Woolies etc) are only a few minutes drive away.

Thank you for a wonderful stay! We will most definitely be returning.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Amy_TWENTY13
beachMaroochydore, Owner at Beach On Sixth, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Dear Amy,
Thank you so much for your fabulous review, we really appreciate you taking the time to do so. So glad you enjoyed your holiday here on our gorgeous Sunshine Coast, it really is a beautiful part of the world! Thank you also for your feedback regarding the small Colander, Ice Trays and Measuring Cups - I will definitely have these added to our inventories. Hope to see you again soon at Beach on Sixth, regards Lynne

Reviewed 1 August 2013

We stayed at Beach on Sixth for 6 nights in July after checking out of previous accommodation. Nan showed us around on an inspection tour and straight away I knew it was me. It is so clean and bright and spacious. I could live here quite happily. We can only compliment the ladies on such a beautifully presented property with quality fittings and furnishings. Miele products in the kitchen - what a surprise!!! I love the bright and cheery blue sofas and decor touches. This is one of the best places I have ever stayed in and I have travelled extensively in Canada, USA, Hawaii, Australia and NZ. Many of the places on the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast are showing their age and are knocked around by guests not being careful. Beach On Sixth looks like it was built last week, it is so well presented. It is central to everything and the views are spectacular.
It was quiet when we were there as the school holidays had finished and we slept quite well. The beds are comfortable. The only discussion we had on viewing was my huge (not) 12 year old son wanted a bigger bed than a single and so we were talking about this in the lobby. Dear Nan overheard and Lynne was able to find us a room with a bed with two singles that join. My husband and I were happy of the king bed even though it meant my dear lad had the ensuite, but hey we were more than happy. The place is spotless.
Lynne and Nan gave us great advice on where to go and what to do and were so very very friendly. I find it hard to believe they could be anything else but genuine, friendly and welcoming to all their guests. More than once, Lynne offered for me to knock on her door should I have any queries after the office was closed. I will certainly be telling all my kiwi family and friends to stay at Beach on Sixth and I look forward to returning as soon as I can.
Thank you so much for making the week on the Sunshine Coast so enjoyable, as accommodation is very important to state of relaxation and wellbeing. I felt very safe and happy with you ladies.

Room Tip: We had a wonderful two bedroom apartment on the 7th floor with great views looking back to the south...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
beachMaroochydore, Owner at Beach On Sixth, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2013

Dear Sandra, Tony & Daniel,
Thank you, thank you, thank you for your amazing review! We take great pride in our customer service and we try to ensure that all our guests enjoy their holiday to the max! We do try and "go the extra mile" to make our guests happy. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to having you back in October, cheers Lynne

Reviewed 25 July 2013

Stayed for 5 nights while travelling Australia, and everything about the apartment is more than ideal. I stayed with my mum and my brother, we all had enough personal space, which was lovely.
Lynne & the staff are incredibly helpful, the apartments and building itself was very clean, everything you could want is within walking distance and we had a wonderful view of the sea from our room.
I would highly recommend to anyone, and will 100% stay here again if I ever get the chance to return.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
beachMaroochydore, Owner at Beach On Sixth, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2013

Dear Britnimay, so glad to hear you all arrived home safe and sound. Thank you for taking the time to write us a fabulous review. We loved having you 3 stay with us and I am so glad you enjoyed all our wonder coast has to offer. I really do hope we get to see you back on our shores again soon. Take care, regards Lynne

Reviewed 24 July 2013

What more can I say than 5 star! The property was lovely and clean, very spacious and comfortable. The kitchen was fantastic. I could definitely imagine living in one of these apartments. My 2 teenage boys, husband and myself stayed here in July and couldn't have asked for any more. We had the two bedroom apartment on Level 2 and the view was great. Our friends stayed on Level 4 and their view was fantastic. The location is fantastic. Lynne and "Nan" were the friendliest hosts that we have ever come across. Lynne was more than helpful with fulfilling my request to have beverages waiting for us upon our arrival to our room. Both Lynne and Nan were so caring when it came to our son's dilemma of leaving his wallet on the plane when we arrived and very helpful. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay there and I could write so much about how much we loved it but I would be here forever! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone and everyone and will certainly be coming back here again some day.
Thank you Lynne and Nan for one of the best holidays I have ever had.

Room Tip: Sit back and enjoy what Beach on Sixth has to offer.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank sunshine300773

Hello Sunshine, thank you so much for your fabulous review. We really enjoyed having your family & friends stay with us and am so glad you enjoyed your visit to the beautiful Sunny Coast. Only wish you could have had a better outcome with your sons wallet! We really hope to see you all back at Beach on Sixth in the not to distant future! Cheers, Lynne

Reviewed 7 July 2013

Our family stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment for 6 nights on a high floor.
The apartment has everything you need for a relaxing stay.
The staff are excellent.
The beach, eateries and cotton tree shops are within walking distance.

1  Thank Tanjoobi

Dear Tanjoobi, thank you so much for taking the time to write us a wonderful review, we really appreciate it. So glad you enjoyed your time with us on the beautiful Sunshine Coast and hope to see you back again soon, Kind Regards Lynne

Also consider these accommodations in or near Maroochydore
The Sebel Maroochydore
#6 of 44 in Maroochydore
Elouera Tower
Elouera Tower
#6 of 12 in Maroochydore

Been to Beach On Sixth? Share your experiences!