“If you order steak book a dentist appointment!”

Beach House Maroochydore
Ranked #83 of 218 Restaurants in Maroochydore
Reviewed 1 June 2014

The food in this place just keeps getting worse! I paid $29 for 'reef and beef' - rib steak with prawns. When they finally delivered what I had ordered (the first attempt was covered with squid ... not a prawn in sight) my 'rare' steak was blue and so tough I couldn't eat any of it.

This wasn't just an off night - this is the second terrible meal we've had here. Needless to say there won't be a third.

My advice: eat somewhere else! (Mad Mex is good, so is The Factory.)

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Recommend the seafood platter. Fresh fish plenty of food, nice salads. Well priced. Handy to the local picture theatre if you wish to eat out. They give a discount if you show your ticket when purchasing you meal.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Excellent food, huge meal sizes! I had a lovely grilled chicken burger and my son had a massive schnitzel for lunch. It's situated in the sunshine plaza shopping centre and was very busy but well organised and we didn't have to wait long for our meal. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

This bar does nice food every time, it has great hours and makes for a good place to hang out with friends to kill the time before a movie, with ticket combos its always a pleaser!

Reviewed 22 January 2014

We walked to the riverwalk area to see what was availiable,pleasantly surprised.Bar and grill staff were friendly food was good atmosphere was ok.The lighting was a bit to low for our liking but when we left we saw how dark the other eateries were so it was ok