“A quick lunch”

Beach House Maroochydore
Ranked #83 of 218 Restaurants in Maroochydore
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Always good quality pub type food and drinks. Great service and great atmosphere. Well priced meals.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

This used to be our favourite place for lunch after a morning of serious shopping! My sons and I would eat here about once a month. However, on the past few visits, we have noticed a decline in the food and the service. We are now going to be trying other venues in the plaza. Also, the bar staff need to learn how to correctly make a soda, lime & bitters!!!

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Took ages for the meal to arrive and when it did it wasn't really worth the wait. To call it generic would be an understatement. Pretty average service to.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

The food in this place just keeps getting worse! I paid $29 for 'reef and beef' - rib steak with prawns. When they finally delivered what I had ordered (the first attempt was covered with squid ... not a prawn in sight) my 'rare' steak was blue and so tough I couldn't eat any of it.

This wasn't just an off night - this is the second terrible meal we've had here. Needless to say there won't be a third.

My advice: eat somewhere else! (Mad Mex is good, so is The Factory.)

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Recommend the seafood platter. Fresh fish plenty of food, nice salads. Well priced. Handy to the local picture theatre if you wish to eat out. They give a discount if you show your ticket when purchasing you meal.