The Sebel Maroochydore
Top Spot Motel(Maroochydore)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$98
Hotwire.com
M1 Resort(Maroochydore)
US$214
US$208
  • Pool
Wunpalm Motel & Holiday Cabins(Maroochydore)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$91
Maroochy River Motel(Maroochydore)
US$68
Trafalgar Towers(Maroochydore)
Elouera Tower(Maroochydore)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssunshine coastrooftop spathe kitchenpool leveltwo bedroom apartmentocean viewlight sleeperroad noisefantastic viewsbottle shopnice apartmentlonger staycomfortable staymain bedroomliving areashops and restaurantscaravan park
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Well equipped, huge apartment - not right in town but great views from the balcony. The staff were friendly and helpful. We only stayed one night but will hopefully return for longer stay. Highly recommend this holiday venue.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Michael E, General Manager at The Sebel Maroochydore, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2013

Thank you Peter H. It is nice to receive positive feedback, especially when hear that the staff were helpful and friendly. I thank you and will certainly pass this onto my team. We really look forward to welcoming you back to Sebel Maroochydore.

Rgards

Michael
Property Manager

Reviewed 14 September 2013

Stayed Sep 2013. Super modern hotel, Facilities are excellent including pool, spa, steam room, rooftop spa and barbeque area - basically everything you want and need - although the lack of a gym did puzzle me?! We stayed in an absolutely wonderful room with wrap around balcony and lots of space. Everything was modern, clean and the bed was very comfy. I think every room in this hotel has an ocean view so no worries there. Free parking aswell. Location wise its a pretty good base. 20 mins stroll to main Maroochydore shopping and 'CBD' but also just a 30 mins stroll down to Maloolaba as well which is lovely - definitely recommend hiring a bike to get around if you're on a casual stay. Handful of restaurants within walking distance - also Mcdonalds/Nandos and other 'faster' food options right on your doorstep. Beach is a short stroll (2 mins) and runs all the way along the coast.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Darren L
Reviewed 12 September 2013

This was the second time we stayed at the Sebel and we enjoyed the stay the first time, hence why we decided to stay again. Overall we were happy with the service and the stay but the Sebel is starting to look a bit tired. Don't get me wrong it is still a very modern and well presented but it could do with a bit of TLC. In saying all that it wouldn't stop us from staying there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Michael E, General Manager at The Sebel Maroochydore, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2013

Hello RichT76

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the The Sebel Maroochydore. .

We are currently looking at opportunities to hence the current look of our accommodation.

I would certainly hope on your return trip that we would be able present you with accommodation that has certainly improved.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Sebel Maroochydore.

Michael Eibrink Jansen
Property Manager

Reviewed 10 September 2013

the sebel is the best place to stay in maroocydore thank you for the chocolates in my room when I checked in. Service excellent . rooms very clean. Staff very friendly . Thank you sebel . highly recommend place to stay

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I've lived on the Sunshine Coast my whole life so staying at the Sebel seemed a bit weird when my house is only 30 minutes up the road! I have to say we were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the accommodation, the cleanliness of the rooms and common areas and the friendliness of the staff, especially for the price. We stayed for one night after celebrating my 40th at a local wine bar and my wife and I even said we should come and stay here again for a few nights with our toddler for a local weekend away as it's close to the beaches, shopping and restaurants.

Room Tip: Higher floors have better views although our room opened straight onto the pool!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple