“Value”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Malaysian, Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Really good value and the prawn dishes are very generous in quantity of succulent prawns. No frills dining but good tucker.

There are newer reviews for Bellygood

Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

We ordered a Nasi goreng and Sweet and Sour Pork with noodles.

Nasi goreng is good. We asked for no Chilli and the server insisted a little bit of Chilli.

Once we were home ..The Sweet and Sour pork on noodles turned out to be a mix of pork beef and chicken.
Not the right order but tastes great.

Only downfall is customer service. There is none.

All I wanted was a smile. I was polite and smiled and just got short orders from the person taking my order. He said the price... then my order number and when I asked if I could take the packet of prawn crackers with my order..He said to take it from the pile on the counter.

I said thank you and didn't get one back.

The food is ginormous! It will feed me dinner and lunch the next day! My partner hardly got through his... great price for the food too!

Perfect food.. not one smile... Not a place to go for service... A place to go if your too lazy too cook.... and they do delivery.

Would go back there. Would recommend for good food.

1  Thank MizzAlwaysOut
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Great value, large portions and great food...well the satay chicken was the first night I ate there. The chef was clearly different as my Satay was not as good the second time round. Still highly recommended.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Stayed at the lovely Duporth apartments for 3 nights this week, we decided to eat take away on Monday night and everything close by had closed so we ended up buying a couple of dishes from Bellygood, big mistake.

The Pad Thai was awful. Four of us can't be wrong and my adult son will eat most everything. The Nasir Goreng ( now nicknamed "Nasty Goreng and Bad Thai) wasn't much better. We wondered why this place always looked empty...now we know.

Only positive...was the only place open when we were hungry.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

Not being from the area we thought we would give this takeaway a try. When ordering they couldnt tell us what one of the dishes had in it. No worries we picked something else. Prices were average and the food did taste nice but we were all sick shortly after eating it. Would not recommend, maybe we were unlucky but I would not chance it again.