“Takeaway”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Launceston, Australia
“Takeaway”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

After a lengthy day sight seeing we decided on takeaway and the Bellygood is located out the front of the Waves and seemed like a logical choice. So glad we did the food was excellent and the choices were many highly recommend either takeaway of eat in

Visited July 2014

“Fast food”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Good place to grab a fast takeaway.cheap and plentiful. Rice dishes are better . Malaysian lemon grass chicken had too much oyster sauce and garlic.

• Visited June 2014
melbourne
“THE BEST CHINESE FOOD ON THE COAST”
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

don't be put off by the name or the simple decor, if it's the tastiest Chinese food you require then this is the place! Prices are very reasonable and all meals come with rice . They even deliver to the local area. I have only had takeaway meals as the tables and chairs are not particularly inviting - simple cafe style. The serves are generous- enough for 2. The sweet and sour pork and satay chicken are our favourites, you can even watch them cook it! Speedy service, delicious food, reasonable cost, what more could you want?

• Visited April 2014
Coolum Beach, Australia
“Value”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Really good value and the prawn dishes are very generous in quantity of succulent prawns. No frills dining but good tucker.

Visited May 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Too lazy to cook?”
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

We ordered a Nasi goreng and Sweet and Sour Pork with noodles.

Nasi goreng is good. We asked for no Chilli and the server insisted a little bit of Chilli.

Once we were home ..The Sweet and Sour pork on noodles turned out to be a mix of pork beef and chicken.
Not the right order but tastes great.

Only downfall is customer service. There is none.

All I wanted was a smile. I was polite and smiled and just got short orders from the person taking my order. He said the price... then my order number and when I asked if I could take the packet of prawn crackers with my order..He said to take it from the pile on the counter.

I said thank you and didn't get one back.

The food is ginormous! It will feed me dinner and lunch the next day! My partner hardly got through his... great price for the food too!

Perfect food.. not one smile... Not a place to go for service... A place to go if your too lazy too cook.... and they do delivery.

Would go back there. Would recommend for good food.

1 Thank MizzAlwaysOut