“best burgers by far on the coast!”

Hello Harry Maroochydore
Ranked #33 of 216 Restaurants in Maroochydore
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Hello Harry The Burger Joint, it's the ultimate burger experince!!
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I had the pulled pork burger with onion rings and the caramel milkshake, it was amazing. Everything here is home made from the caramel sauce in the milkshake to the bun on the burger. The place has a real funky feel to it with graffiti on the walls. Prices are also great for the quality of the food you get. I am addicted! Will definatly come back to try the rest of the menu!

HelloHarry, Owner at Hello Harry Maroochydore, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2014

Now that's a wrap. That's means so much to us. Thank you

Reviewed 13 June 2014

This place does one thing and does it well. They are quick and efficient. They use fresh, quality ingredients. The menu is simple and the atmosphere is lively. Great for a quick meal. The precinct is completing a face lift and Hello Harry's is a great addition to the area.

Super kool feedback. The crew will be wrapped.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Working in fast food I've eaten a lot of burgers of the past 8 years. After a few people strongly suggesting that I go there I decided to give in and I was not disappointed. I'm not a big fan of onion rings but I could eat these ones all day every day. It's honest good food that is made by a guy who just wants to share it. I will be returning soon

IsaacWork, Public Relations Manager at Hello Harry Maroochydore, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2016

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

I love this place & have been twice now. Ive tried the beef burger & the chicken burger & they have both been delish! The chips & onion rings r amazing! Keep up the good work & to the staff u guys make people come back. Always so friendly & welcoming! :)

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We tried out hello harrys for a quick lunch after work one day. We thought the atmosphere was awesome, the staff friendly and efficient. we had the plain hamburgers. It was very affordable. the onion rings were amazing and very tasty. Our burgers were great except that I felt that someone forgot to salt the meat as it was very plain. We would have said something but we were in a hurry. We will give it another try as it may have been an oversight. overall a great location and a great lunch venue