“For that special evening!!!”
Review of Friends - CLOSED

Friends
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
tetney
“For that special evening!!!”
Reviewed 23 January 2012

Beautiful food in divine sauces - absolutely mouthwatering. Not open every night so check before you go. Is more expensive than the rest, but you get what you pay for - the food, the service and the wines were just lovely. A must if you are celebrating and are in Mission Beach.

Visited February 2011

cairns
“Awesome night”
Reviewed 23 January 2012

We had new years eve dinner here and had a great night. No one was served a bad meal - we had the garlic prawns, fish, oysters, calamari and everyone loved their meals. The staff were really friendly and the atmosphere was great. I would recommend to anyone and plan on eating here again!

• Visited December 2011
Odense, Denmark
“Eat at the Fish Bar - you won't regret it”
Reviewed 20 December 2011

I went to Mission Beach for a one night stay. We looked at the different restaurants and decided on the Fish Bar, and that was a choice we would not come to regret. I decided for the Morton Bay Bugs and my girlfriend had the fried barramundi. When we sad the waiting for the food, my girlfriend looked in the kitchen and said, I know this is going to be a good meal because the chef looks very calm and concentrated and looks like a real man :)

And the food did not disappoint, it was hands down the best fish and one of the best meal we have had on our australian journey. Beside the fish, the chips where also amazing. The service was also great. Regarding price you looking at about 20-30 dollars for a meal, which is more than reasonable considering the quality of the food.

If you are in town, there is no excuse for missing out on this little gem. Enjoy!

• Visited December 2011
melbourne
“Fantastic Seaford”
Reviewed 10 July 2011

Friends has closed- but a great Seaford restaurant has opened. It is call Fish Bar -

Enjoy the bucket of prawns - we had 2 buckets for eight of us for entree - what a feed

Fantastic barra, mud crabs , bugs and all very reasonably priced - has only been opened for about 2 weeks and full each night.

Very good

• Visited July 2011
3 Thank DobbieHawk
Mission Beach
“Excellent restaurant, top food, friendly and efficient service”
Reviewed 5 January 2011

Celebrating a personal milestone, I decided to go to Friends Restaurant and I was not disappointed.
The restaurant was clean and well set out. I was offered a choice of tables and I decided to sit out on the deck. The food was excellent, fresh, well presented and very tasty. The service was friendly and helpful. I felt that the atmosphere was relaxing, other diners appeared to be relaxed as well.
When I was ready to leave, it had started to rain, and my waitress even offered to give me a lift home!
I will certainly be dining here again.

• Visited November 2010