Skydive Mission Beach
Open today: 07:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
When in Mission Beach

The views were Amazing and I felt Very safe during the whole skydive. Though My instructor wasn’t... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
astreasveabacke
Surfers Paradise, Australia
via mobile
Best Experience Ever Dont Hesitate Just Book It

Hi, All that are thinking about doing it..book it and do it life is to short.What an... read more

Reviewed 7 December 2018

from US$138.14
from US$29.08
from US$93.79
More Info
All reviews amazing experience whole experience adrenaline rush video package my girlfriend go pro free fall cafe next door free meal whole team plane journey travel agent the great barrier reef bucket list video footage great company felt safe
Reviewed 21 June 2018

I've fallen madly in love with my girlfriend and thought falling madly out of a plane together from 15,000ft could be symbolic of taking our relationship to the next level! I decided that's the way I'd love to propose to my love, and thanks to NATHAN of the Cairns booking team who helped with navigating this wild thought into a reality! We jumped together with two incredible masters, RAY and AUSTIN, who did all they could to ensure the timing and delivery was IMPECCABLE! The Skydive Australia crew went above and beyond to help me solidify the PERFECT proposal... they laid down a huge tarp on the beach that said "MARRY ME?" and had the ring ready for when I landed, so I could quickly get on one knee right before my love landed! It couldn't have been more BREATH-TAKING!!! The video footage was UNREAL! The Skydive crew were so generous and friendly and left a mark of love on our special moment that will live on FOREVER! THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!! <3 <3 <3

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Just do it! You clearly want to! I jumped with Glen and Richard. I paid to do the five itself but also the dedicated package which meant I had 2 person film my jump from start to finish. It’s a little pricey BUT it’s be BEST money I’ve spent here. The video quality is brilliant and they really deliver a fab product - exceeded my expectations. Andy on reception is a top guy and moved my skydive a day forward to best accommodate my travel plans - top chap! When we waited for our USB’s with videos and photos, we were given free lunch at the cafe next door - basic food. It really tasty and hits the spot. Best thing I’ve done in Australia and would only recommend this company. I can’t begin to explain the views over mission beach!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 8 April 2018

Had the absolute best experience sky diving at Mission Beach today! I was well looked after throughout by all the staff and customer service was 10/10! I was extremely nervous and scared at first but my instructor Mike really kept me at ease and made it a truly unforgettable experience. Thank you Mike! I would 100% recommend this experience and location to anyone! It may be an insane experience, but you'd also be insane to not do it!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

U have to skydive at mission beach with skydive Australia!! It was the best experience of my life and I felt 100 percent safe with really really friendly staff who will make you feel comfortable doing it for the first time ... the scenes on mission beach are so beautiful and landing on the beach was the coolest thing ever... it is a must do and I recommend mission beach 100 percent!!!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Skydive mission beach was amazing!! Best thing ever, and my instructor Tom was fabulous - such a cool guy thank you for making it amazing! Please do the sky dive here- landing on the beach is such a special experience !!

Date of experience: March 2018