“Amazing food at excellent prices”

Bibesia Beachfront Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 48 Restaurants in Mission Beach
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

We loved the food so much the first night we stay at the resort, we came back again the next. The atmosphere is what you would expect beach front. The prices were very reasonable for the quality. The drink selection is good and the service was great. Thanks!

Reviewed 28 February 2014

The Meal was wonderful the staff were efficient and friendly. The Setting is magic.I had The rack of Lamb and it was delicious.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Ate here for dinner with a group of friends. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the evening. Lovely location overlooking gardens to the ocean, watching the moon rise stars come out. Food and drinks all spot on. Coconut barramundi was a highlight.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

Went there for lunch three times over xmas period whilst we were down there. New chef and menu have made a huge improvement from a couple of months ago. Had the prawn pasta, calamari and chicken burger. All were great.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

*** Read my review of Castaways Resort to see how we stumbled upon this great restaurant. ***

My wife and I were seated by Marivic, a friendly, engaging, and very helpful young woman (which Castaways and Bibesia have several of!). She deftly guided us through their many menu options; my wife decided on the beef tenderloin, locally farmed in nearby Silkwood, with chips and onion rings; I had the Kangaroo steak, but could not decide upon the choice of two sides and sauce. I asked if it would be too much to ask the chef to prepare it as she would have it eaten, and she kindly obliged.

Dinner started with a hot, fresh baguette, an ample bowl of Greek olive tapenade, and sea salt. After devouring every last morsel, it was only a short while until the main dishes were served. The wife's medium steak was delicious and juicy, and she'll tell you that the onion rings were among the best she's ever eaten. My kangaroo steak came out medium, lean and tender. The chef had wisely decided on accompanying it with roasted pumpkin and broccolini. I cannot for the life of me recall what kind of sauce she'd concocted, but I'm pretty sure one of the ingredients was angel's breastmilk.

After gorging ourselves on our delicious dinner, we somehow managed to find room in our guts to share a piece of raspberry lemon cheesecake, which tasted so good that, had we not nearly been in a food-induced coma, we surely would have come to blows to decide who got the last bite. Thankfully, the hotel's saltwater pool was only a waddle away from the restaurant, and we floated our fat bodies off to our room to sleep off our immensely-satisfying meal.