“Impressive effort”

Shrubbery Taverna
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 March 2013

This small restaurant had 10 minutes warning for a 30 person booking and pulled it off beautifully and served us additional patrons too.

There are newer reviews for Shrubbery Taverna

Reviewed 16 October 2012

Friendly, relaxed in a great location. Good place to meet friends and share a yummy meal. Great live music on a Sunday night.

Reviewed 10 October 2012

We enjoyed a relaxed atmosphere with friendly staff, great service and the food was superb, staying long after other guests had left. A great night was had by all

1  Thank barbwillox
Reviewed 25 September 2012

We had a lunch and a dinner at this restaurant. The staff were very friendly and efficient which is why we went back. The food was quite good and the dinner experience had live music. Unfortunately they closed the doors off from the restaurant to the room where the music was being played (maybe so it didn't over power diner's) so you couldn't really hear it well. Would recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank travelbugLennoxHead
Reviewed 8 August 2012

I live in Cairns and go to Mission often, look forward to out for diner i wish I had stayed home on this occasion. I ordered a steak Med. Rear and it came out well done I said that this is not what I ordered and 30 mins later another steak appeared but it was the tuffest staek i have ever had , I wont be going back!!!! Avoid at all cost !!!!!

1  Thank touringcairns