Mission Beach Hideaway Holiday Village
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sanctuary Retreat(Bingil Bay)
  • Pool
King Reef Resort(Kurrimine Beach)
  • Pool
Kurrimine Beach Motel(Kurrimine Beach)
  • Pool
Bedarra Island Resort(Bedarra Island)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Black Marlin Motel(Innisfail)
  • Pool
All reviewsacross the roadpowered sitegreat locationgames areagreat parkoff peakbeautiful beachhighly recommend this parklocal shopsshort strollsized poolcamper vanensuite cabinclose to shopsstay there againbars and restaurantsone night stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed in a cabin, it was very basic, clean but dated.

The location is good a short walk to the shops and beach.

The cabin whilst clean had a very strong musty smell.

The manager came across as disinterested.

I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Alison H
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We stayed here for two nights in September 2012 and loved the park. Nice and relaxing, friendly staff, clean amenities and park. Close to shops. The big selling point for us is it allowed our pet cat to stay in our van on the powered site. If we're ever in Mission Beach again we would have no hesitation to stay at this park.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We had a comfortable one night stay here, very basic, clean and tidy cabin in a really handy location, with lovely gardens and very friendly staff. The beautiful beach is a short stroll across the road and shops just as close down the road. We stopped here on a week night, so the town was very quiet. We would stay again next time we travel up that way.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2013

On my second stay in one of their self contained cabins I found it to be as good as the first, I found the cabin to be very clean and well stocked with the necessities and in good order, The managers have obviously had a task on their hands bringing it back after the last cyclone and seem to be doing a great job, I found all the staff to be friendly and helpful, there was plenty for my son to amuse himself with and bring close to restaurants & shops makes for a good stay.

I just wish some people could enjoy it for what it is instead of moaning about it, It's not the Ritz a a bloody caravan park !!!!!
Keep up the good work guys, we'll be back.

Cheers Colin

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Colinb62
Reviewed 7 July 2013

What a beautiful park in a great location, right over the road from Mission Beach. A little noisy for 2 nights with wedding parties in the cabins directly behind us. Facilities well laid out & clean but do need updating. Lovely gardens and outdoor rec area. Sites for vans were pretty tight. On check in we were welcomed without a smile or any inquiries as to 'our holiday or how we were', just a very 'straight face' and no smiles, the same reaction when I returned the amenities key, just a very short 'are you right there' & then when I was handed back my $20 key deposit I was given a very curt 'Cheers'.
Keith (aka Allan Moffat) guided us to our site on the golf buggy and he was great, friendly and chirpy & a big wave to us each time he went past. Maybe the owners need to do some customer service courses or training to welcome tourists into their park. A great park waiting for some extravert owners to take on the challenge.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple