“Good tucker”

Cuisines: Chinese
Sunshine Coast, Australia
“Good tucker”
Reviewed 20 January 2013

I recon the best Chinese food in Nambour. The chef has been in town many years. he provides quality food and the eat in and BYO is good for groups.
I can't go past the Silver Phoenix , good tucker

Visited January 2013

“Great food, good service, could do with a revamp in restaurant”
Reviewed 9 October 2012

I have had take away from here many a time. The food is delicious. The service I have never had to fault. I have never dined in. The place could do with a little revamp but other than that I love getting my food from here.

Sunshine Coast
“if you like to wait 1hr for entree”
Reviewed 19 May 2009

As I was waiting, family with 2 kids, "I could cook a roast in this time"we waited 1 hour for entree!!!service is disgusting, no manners & rude. After complaining to waitress about waiting, owner came out & said "SO" of course I had already paid, food was nice, whether I was starvin??thats another question, never eat their again or reccommend!Very dissappointed.