“Great Thai”

Ranked #15 of 40 Restaurants in Stanthorpe
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Had the pork green curry, chicken pad thai and rice - all cooked beautifully. Curry had a bite (we ordered mild) but it was great. Would come back again.

Reviewed 23 January 2012

Was average take-out Thai, nothing to write home about, quite low priced and big portions

Reviewed 31 October 2011

We had Yim Thai a few weeks ago when we visited Santhorpe and it was so yummy!!! I had the Lemon Chicken and my husband had a curry and my mouth waters when I think about it still. It was very fresh and tasty.

Reviewed 21 August 2011

I was surprised by the food - it was much better than I expected - fresh and flavorsome. Service was quick and efficient too - you could do much worse in Stanthorpe and given the number of people there on the Thursday night we visited I guess it's popular with the locals too.

Reviewed 30 December 2010

I have to be a fan of the Yim Thai restaurant because, as a local, I would eat there at least once a week. I find the food to be of exceptional quality. In addition to this the staff are always friendly and service is prompt. You can BYO your favourite drop and now they have an ice cream bar, if you can manage to fit any more treats in after the sumptuous meals! The decor probably lets it down a little, but what it lacks in ambience it certainly makes up for in food quality! Well done to Nat and the team at the Yim Thai restaurant!