“Great stopover”
Review of Mt Stirling Olives

Mt Stirling Olives
Ranked #1 of 7 Shopping in Stanthorpe
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

Nice shop with good variety.
The olives were really yummy n the olive oil was obviously of good quality.
Worth a stop n exercise your credit card

There are newer reviews for Mt Stirling Olives

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Had a great tasting of local olives and yummy fudge. Had to hold back so we didn't break the bank and buy the whole shop - there's just so much on offer. Well worth a visit

Reviewed 21 September 2013

They heavily promote in local mags etc and the site is locate quite. A bit off the main track. SO simple suggestion to avoid annoying people ( like me ) is to simply erects sign closer to the road if you are. Indeed closed for the day. Minimise the p***off factor :-(

Reviewed 21 September 2013

Every time we go to or through this area make sure to time it so we can drop in to Mt Stirling Olives. Their core olive products are amazing. Especially love the garlic infused oil (in a wine bottle size now too), jumbo kalamatas with chilli and garlic and being able to taste my way through different flavours and types of oils and olives.
Such great quality it's now my go to oils and olives- I now resort to buying online as don't get there often enough to replenish supplies! Not so enamoured with the other displays in their shop of olive serving related platters etc that can be found in any homewares shop.
The other half has tried the fudge shop but doesn't rate it as highly.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

Offered above and beyond service, so friendly with still giving us time to browse. Offers to taste test everything without even asking, and explained all the different products. Products amazing - olive oil is the best I have tasted. Dukkah also amazing! The olives were also out of this world! Spent a good $120 between my mum and I but best purchase of our trip.

Chilli lady - also bought a heap of things from her. Will need to go back to stock up again! Beautiful drive to this place too. Trees and land amazing views.

1  Thank Andreavl