“What a wonderful place” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 23 things to do in Stanthorpe
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“What a wonderful place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

The property and surroundings were filled with this beautiful Lavendar fragrance and the shops items were great value

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Vivian P

Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Welcome Home”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

Great old-fashioned hospitality from country folk whose family have farmed the area for many generations. Welcome Home! That's the message we get every time we visit. Sometimes we stay in the B&B and other times it's camping on their front lawn with a group of friends. I find the shop amazing, it takes me quite some time to look through all the lavender goodies and I always seem to see something new (there's so much variety) every time I visit.

Peter and Tere have lots of great stories to tell about their experiences on a working cattle and lavender farm. We'll be back there again soon!

Visited March 2014
3 Thank Fionas26
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“A Home Away From Home. Good Old Country Hospitality!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2013

The hosts Peter and Tere are true hosts. I have stayed here twice for 1 and 2 nights and what a pleasure it is to arrive at a warm, atmospheric, spacious family home, knowing I have my own sleeping quarters and it's own shower and restroom. The whole room and beds are soooooo comfortable and warm in winter. As this house is set on a very large expanse of land the views across the low hills and dales are amazing, especially on an early frosty, crisp morning! The homestyle fully cooked breakfast is so jam packed with variety it's incredible. I love it how if you just want to sit on the landing with morning or afternoon you can, with a book or just to gaze out at the scenery and people watch when there are visitors to the Lavender Farm and Lavender shop. I am planning my 3rd visit now.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank cathddp
Brisbane
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Lavender”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2013

Actually quite a drive and the cafe/shop was a bit underwhelming. Looked good for campers onsite though and the lavender oil is fab as are some of the other quirky lavender products.

Visited April 2013