“Awesome!”

Vlaardingen, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

I booked a day with Cairns Wakeboarding and absolutely loved it. I got picked up at 9.30 and the whole day was filled with surfing, wakeboarding and stand-up-paddling. Luckily Damo was a patient guide so I got the hang of most of it. The food was included so I didn't have to pack anything else but my shorts and bikini. You really have to try the caramel slice by the way!
Definetely recommend this place, and if you go there, say hi to Jed (the dog) for me :)

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Bianca O

Kyabram
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Splashing fun!!”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Had so much fun! Patient, confidence boosting instruction, great equipment, beautiful scenery and delicious food. A must do on your visit to Cairns!

Visited June 2013