We had a relaxing overnight stay in a luxury spa villa ... we arrived quite late (about 7pm) and reception had closed but all the information was laid out for us and it was easy to find the room and get settled in. This was our first stay at Eden House, and while I do still love the treehouse/cabin experience you can get at other properties this didn't disappoint. Spacious + modern room, lovely deep & warm spa, comfortable bed. Everything was clean & well appointed and it was nice to be right in the heart of Yungaburra which is by far my favourite village on The Tablelands.
We had dinner at the restaurant and were not disappointed. Prices were reasonable, especially for the quantity and quality of food. We thought it was great value with two entrees, two mains, shared dessert, five or six cocktails & a beer or two coming in at just under $200. The food was all really fresh and tasty. The staff were really friendly and attentive. Bit disappointed we weren't there for longer - next time will try to time it to go to the markets & stay long enough to enjoy the Sunday afternoon live music & tapas at the restaurant!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eden House Retreat offers secluded, luxury accommodation in the heart of historic Yungaburra Village. It is the ideal retreat to relax and indulge. Escape to Eden House Retreat- it's all about you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and LateRooms so you can book your Eden House Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Hotel Retreat And Mountain
- Eden Resort Retreat And Mountain