We stayed here for two nights with our teenage children in two linked rooms.The rooms were very clean, well maintained and the breakfasts were lovely on the small verandah. The wi fi was great for the kids and there is a lovely circular walk around the village down by the river for platypus spotting!!All in all a great stay here on our way around the atherton tablelands!!e The hosts were helpul and friendly and recommended places to eat. Thanks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kookaburra Lodge is a 12 room motel set in tropical gardens in the heart of historical Yungaburra village. Each room is en suite and air-conditioned with its own veranda where room service breakfasts are served. We have outdoor seating area's around the garden and BBQ Pergola. The motel's off-highway location is a bonus with no traffic noise. We are within walking distance from restaurants, shops and Peterson creek where the Platypus live. We are also Bike Friendly so if your riding the Mountain Bike Trails or the scenic roads around the Tablelands we have secure storage for your bike along with workbench and tools and wash down area. This is a Smoke Free property. Ideal for a couples getaway. Sorry children are not catered for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Kookaburra Lodge Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kookaburra Hotel Yungaburra
- Kookaburra Motel Yungaburra