We stayed here for just one night unfortunately, but could have stayed for a week. Friendly owners (the place was for sale by the way) and a very cosy place with nice gardens. The rooms are small-ish but have everything you need and there is a covered outdoor sitting area at every room. Rooms are clean and you have everything you need. The breakfast is recommended, with fresh products and good coffee. They'll bring it to your room. And the price is just fantastic, still possible these days as this place shows!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kookaburra Lodge is a 12 room motel set in tropical gardens in the heart of historical Yungaburra village. Each room is en suite and air-conditioned with its own veranda where room service breakfasts are served. The motel's off-highway location is a bonus with no traffic noise. We are within walking distance from restaurants, shops and Peterson creek where the Platypus live. We are also Bike Friendly so if your riding the Mountain Bike Trails or the scenic roads around the Tablelands we have secure storage for your bike along with workbench and tools and wash down area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Kookaburra Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kookaburra Hotel Yungaburra
- Kookaburra Motel Yungaburra