My friend and I recently took a trip up to the Atherton Tablelands North Qld. Did a Thelma and Louise no destination no plan just drive and stop where ever. So after we did some sight seeing and checking out the local shops in the lovely village of Yungaburra we decided we would stay overnight there. We choose the Kookaburra Lodge well what a lovely place to stay beautiful gardens lovely clean rooms, the host was very friendly. Within walking distance of everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kookaburra Lodge is a 12 room motel set in tropical gardens in the heart of historical Yungaburra village. Each room is en suite and air-conditioned with its own veranda where room service breakfasts are served. The motel's off-highway location is a bonus with no traffic noise. We are within walking distance from restaurants, shops and Peterson creek where the Platypus live. We are also Bike Friendly so if your riding the Mountain Bike Trails or the scenic roads around the Tablelands we have secure storage for your bike along with workbench and tools and wash down area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Kookaburra Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kookaburra Hotel Yungaburra
- Kookaburra Motel Yungaburra