“New Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Rugby
Dallas
“New Hotel”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Could be a 4 but rated a 3 because for the price I expect an elevator. They had a luggage dollie but no elevator that I could find. Otherwise it was very nice. I had planned to camp but I was afraid I would not find a campground where I wanted to be, my mistake, there were several. Also, I thought it would be later than it was when I got there. I looked at the map then looked up hotels in Rugby which was close to where I wanted to get that night. I called Cobblestone to reserve a room. Cobblestone was not as cheap as I wanted but it was there. It had only been open a few weeks. The parking lot was not complete. The breakfast was the traditional, staff friendly, and there was a bar if one wanted that service. My room was very comfortable. An elevator would have made getting to my second floor room easier. One other thing, they automatically add what they call safe usage warranty. One must request not to be charged when checking in. They do have a sign at the desk but when a person has been on a motorcycle for 12 hours I wasn't looking around for any sign. They took it off my bill. I don't remember ever having been automatically charged for "safe warranty". I will be checking from now on.

Room Tip: I don't have to have an elevator but often with luggage it is nice. If you need one always ask b...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank leroys73

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)

Been to Cobblestone Inn and Suites Rugby? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Cobblestone Inn and Suites Rugby

Property: Cobblestone Inn and Suites Rugby
Address: 402 Highway 2 SE, Rugby, ND 58368-2503
Region: United States > North Dakota > Rugby
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Rugby
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Cobblestone Inn and Suites Rugby 2.5*
Enjoy a convenient location near everything Rugby, ND has to offer. Situated near Pierce County Courthouse, Pierce County Fairgrounds, Dale and Martha Hawk Museum, and the Geographical Center of North America, this hotel offers easy access to Highways 2 and 3. Other nearby businesses include Rugby Manufacturing, B and T Construction, Heart of America Medical Center, and the Rugby Amtrak Station. Stay connected and relaxed while exploring or working in Rubgy with complimentary Wi-Fi access, 24-Hour Business Center, complimentary hot breakfast, fitness center, Mini-Microwaves, Mini-Refrigerators, and so much more. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cobblestone Inn and Suites Rugby reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.