“An excellent Italian restaurant at Mclaren Vale.”
Review of Vasarelli's

Vasarelli's
Ranked #8 of 58 Restaurants in McLaren Vale
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The cellar door and restaurant are a family owned business owned by Maria and Michael Vasarelli, along with their parents, Pat and Vicky Vasarelli. Set in the heart of McLaren Vale, the Vasarelli's have brought to the public a combination of award winning wines and Italian's love for cooking. With recipes passed down from generations, our cuisine ranges from antipasto platters and classic pasta dishes to all organic meats and the freshest seafood. At the very central of our cooking is the insistence that food be fresh & that our chefs are able to work to their own taste, opening the door to infinite variety.
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I attended this restaurant on Friday 2nd of May 2014 with my wife. We had a fantastic meal. My duck was delicious, my wife had the pork belly which she loved. Deserts were great and the Vasarelli Shiraz was well priced and enjoyable. Service was very good. The second time we have been to this restaurant and we are sure to return

Reviewed 2 May 2014

We have eaten at Vasarelli's over 3 summer and 3 winters and will continue to do so while the quality is this good. We have never been disappointed.
A family run restaurant in the true welcoming Italian style. The staff remember us and our family and on a beautiful South Australian summers evening we went for dinner minus a family member and the waitress ( one of the owner's family) asked after her. How lovely.
The men in our family love the tender, delicious steak, others in the family enjoy the crab pasta, the ragu, the veal etc etc. The olives are delicious, the dips, the bread, I could just go on about the food but I am making myself hungry.
If you're ever in the Fleurieu peninsular of Sth Australia or even visiting Adelaide I would recommend a meal in this lovely old converted Villa in the Main st of the McLaren Vale.

Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

I have eaten all over the world and Vasarelli serves the best Italian
food I have ever tasted. Each course was 10/10. Being Easter we were unable to get into our preferred winery for lunch but imagine our surprise landing in this place.

1  Thank Jockaboy
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

This place is awesome, the food was super and the service was the best I've had in a long time, will def come back here. It's a bit on the pricey side but worth it for sure!

1  Thank Monbelongphil
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

If you are craving Italian cuisine be sure to book a table at Vasarelli's.

Run by the second generation of the family, as a guest you could almost be at the family dinner table.

Warm and hospitable, the service is attentive, the food gorgeous and their own wines pair beautifully.

If time is limited its a great place to grab a quick main but it's well worth sticking around for 3 courses.