“Nice zoo!”
Review of Chahinkapa Zoo

Chahinkapa Zoo
Ranked #1 of 6 things to do in Wahpeton
Reviewed 29 June 2014

A very good variety of animals, such as mountain lions, grizzly bears, tigers, otters, eagles and monkeys.

1  Thank Garry H

Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

I took my 4 small children here on a trip sponsored by a organization in our community. The was a nice little variety of animals, including a few my kids hadn't seen before. The paths were all in great shape and I had no problem pushing my double stroller through the zoo. Not the biggest zoo out there, but it makes for a nice, little day trip.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

My grandkids, two of my daughters and I took in the zoo fun at Chahinkapa, last weekend! The zoo is clean, nicely organized and the array of animals to observe is wide! We get down to the this zoo, from Fargo, once every summer. I highly recommend this for a great day of fun for the family! Take a picnic lunch along and eat at the park near the zoo. Don't forget to ride the carousel!! It lets you be a kid again!! The staff is very friendly!

1  Thank Doreen B
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I prefer this zoo as I have small children. You have close access to all the animals and can feed a lot of them too.

1  Thank shanesplon .
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I've talked to many people that come down to Wahpeton to take in the Zoo and park with their kids. It has competition with the Fargo zoo, but I think they're both worth taking in.

Been to Chahinkapa Zoo? Share your experiences!