“Just would like a clean room.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Roosevelt Inn & Suites

Roosevelt Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Watford City
Omaha
“Just would like a clean room.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013

I would ordinarily give this hotel a 4 out of 5 or maybe a 5 out of 5 except for the fact that of the 3 nights we stayed their our room wasn't cleaned the next day on one of the nights. If this was not bad enough some time ago we stayed here also and our room wasn't cleaned on 2 or the 3 nights. To make it worse, management said we probably left the Do Not Disturb sign on the door. Give me a break! We may have on one night but 3 of 6 nights, NO. Then to insult me even more they tried to tell me that it has NEVER happened to anyone else. This can be a great place to stay if management gets their act together. Next time I'll try another hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank TerryOmaha
roosevelts, General Manager at Roosevelt Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 11 August 2013
Thank you for the feedback! We will do our best to ensure we double check our stay-overs and improve from this.The housekeeping log did show that you had your DND out - I am so sorry for the mistake on our end. I wish I would have known during your stay so we could have made sure it was not missed again. We are proud of the fact that missed stay-overs rarely happen. I apologized at your check out and credited your balance when you and your son received the final invoice but I apologize again. God Bless!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Fargo, North Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

I used to live in Watford City and return occasionally for personal reasons. I have found this motel to be very accomodating, clean, and reasonably priced. The location is convenient, the staff is friendly, the rooms have been clean, and the free breakfast cannot be beat. I will continue to stay here when i return.

Room Tip: I have stayed in both the old section and the new. Both were clean and convenient.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Bismarck ND
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013

Nice hotel and very clean for all the oilfield traffic. The older part of the hotel is decorated to pay homage to roosevelt and is very cool. The newer hotel addition has a sleak clean decor and has some great photography on the wall of the local maah daah hey biking trail. The staff is friendly and helpful. I would recommend this place to anyone traveling to or through the boom town of watford ND.

Room Tip: Higher rooms facing south on new addition have nice views.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Bemidji, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2013

As a musician, I travel quite a bit and stay at a lot of different hotels. I absolutely love The Roosevelt. The staff is very accomodating and super friendly!! The rooms are nice and clean, and the best part, for me, is the complimentary breakfast!! It goes way beyond your typical continental breakfast that's for sure!! Eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy. . .yeah. I also love that they put out cookies. I stay here whenever I'm in town!!

Room Tip: I think they're all good!!
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2013

I went to visit my family at the beginning of July and felt completely at home. This town gets ALOT of out of towners, but the staff treated me like one of their family. They gave me the ins and outs of the town, let me know what the good tourist attractions were, and took care of my every need. I've been reading the reviews about how poorly the breakfast was for other guests, but I found it quite good considering it was from a hotel! The prices are very decent considering the area! I would strongly suggest this hotel to anyone visiting the area!

• Stayed July 2013
Dayton, ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2013

I had a very pleasant experience here. The staff were very friendly and helpful and I found the room very clean and comfortable. If I ever come this way again I am booking my room here. Highly recommended.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Tacoma, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2013

Friendliest staff ever! From check in to check out it was great. The room was clean and a nice size. My room faced the highway but I didn't hear a lot of traffic noise at all. Great night's sleep after being on the road for 3 days and this was the 5th state I had been in. Young lady helped me with my bags and even helped me get them into the car. I was very impressed with the service. I plan on coming back.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo