“Great sleep”

Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Watford City
Watford City, North Dakota
“Great sleep”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

This hotel was excellent, best night's sleep on the road ever! Very helpful and caring staff. Surprisingly good continental breakfast which was kept fresh constantly. Safe and secure parking area with an easy to find location.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Elizabeth O, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Dear Colton,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Whitefish, Montana
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My husband and I spent 5 nights at the Comfort Inn when our previous Watford City lodging plans fell through. Everything about our stay was outstanding, from the friendliness and hospitality of ALL the staff, to the comfort and cleanliness of the rooms, and the generous and well-prepared breakfasts. The staff was very accommodating when we had special needs. I would definitely want to stay there again the next time we are in Watford City.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Elizabeth O, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Dear MontanaRJL,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. As a new hotel, we value your comments. We know you have many lodging choices in Watford City now, and am glad that you gave us the opportunity to earn your business. If I can be of any assistance, please let me know. I hope that you had a safe trip home.
Evanston
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I ended up with an extended stay at this hotel. From the manager to the housekeeping staff they made my stay for being in North Dakota bearable. Everyone was very friendly and courteous, They made me feel very comfortable. Will definitely stay at this hotel again when i am in the area!!

Room Tip: This is a newer hotel, opened in March 2014. All rooms that I have stayed in where very nice!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Elizabeth O, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Dear Bill,

Thank you so much for being our first review! On behalf of myself and the entire staff, we appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us. We are very excited to be the newest hotel in Watford City and hope that we will see you soon! We know that there are many choices for lodging and we appreciate you giving us a chance to earn your business. If there is anything that we can do in the future to assist you, please don't hesitate to contact us.
We are adding some additional features in the near future that we hope will make your stay more comfortable and convenient. Please have a safe trip home!

Elizabeth & Staff