Ameristay Inn and Suites Batavia
US$82
ComfortInn
US$58
US$68
Best Western Clermont(Cincinnati)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$101
US$67
US$63
Red Roof
US$156
US$141
Homewood
All reviewsstaff was very friendlydonutsfeel at homelooked cleanwhirlpool suitepet
Reviewed 30 July 2008

The staff is so friendly and it is by far the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed at. Would stay at again and recommend to others.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled on business
1  Thank TheHAHN
Reviewed 25 July 2008

Cleanist hotel I have ever stayed at. The staff is very friendly they go out of their way to help you.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled on business
1  Thank Quagmeyer
Reviewed 14 May 2008

I reserved 35 rooms for two (2) nights at this property in May of 2007 for arrival in May 2008. This was the fourth year we have used this property. When we arrived on Friday night at 7:00pm with 70+ people in our group, the hotel raised our rate by $35.00 per room per night without notice or explaination. As the otherr area hotels were sold out, we had no choice but to take the price increase. Numerous calls to the hotel manager were never returned. when i finally reached her the day after we checked out, her response to the rate increase was simply that she did it(raised our rate) because she coud as it was a busy weekend and that was all.
Consequently, I would not recomond this hotel in any way. Very disappointed that they chose to deal with a guest in this way.

• Stayed: May 2008
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
theameristay, Manager at Ameristay Inn and Suites Batavia, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2008

Your team paid a fair rate that was set last year after tournaments ended and was still $40 under most area hotel rates as I had explained to you previously. We appreciate all our guests whether it be a single guest staying one night or a large group staying a week. We are very fair with our rates & strive to offer service to match. I understand you have stayed with us the past couple years & liked the lower rate, we all do as a customer, our hotel uses Supply & Demand as all businesses do. I am glad we were able to accomodate your group this year at a lower rate comparatively.

Reviewed 10 November 2007

I had an issue immediately with a staff members yapping dog. How professional is it to bring your dog to work! Not only was the owner of the dog a staff member but the manager! She was rude and more than defensive when I complained. I paid good money for a night I should have a break from barking dogs and rude people. They should brush up on customer satisfaction skills. The beds were way too soft bad quality mattresses and the room was clean but nothing out of the ordinary. When I left the lady and her dog were there again!

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled on business
2  Thank shawn10spro

I am happy to say we do except small pets at our hotel, many people are grateful considering the lack of pet friendly hotels in the area.

Reviewed 16 October 2007

Very nice, very new (as of this writing.) Beds were a little soft for my taste...I like them really firm. But otherwise everything was clean, staff was friendly and helpful, nice pool area. LOTS of places to eat just steps away including Big Boy, Gold Star chili, Subway, McD, Burger King...and for dessert United Dairy Farmers.

There was a safe in my room, and that's where I kept my valuables.

When I tried to make a reservation online through various sites, it either showed No Availability at all or no non-smoking rooms. However, when I called the inn directly I was told there was plenty of space. They also gave me the 10% AARP discount, which was not showing up online. Apparently there is some problem due to the fact that they recently changed names. Anyway...call them.

Stayed: October 2007