“Very nice place!”

Courtyard Cleveland Beachwood
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Beachwood
Reviewed 15 August 2013

My cousin and I stayed here over the weekend of the Susan G. Komen 3-day, 60 mile walk. We also went to the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame. The room was very clean and we really liked it. Comfortable beds. It was nice having restaurants within walking distance. We had breakfast there the second day and it was delicious. Everyone was friendly and check in was a breeze. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. The hotel was easily accessible to the highway too.

There are newer reviews for Courtyard Cleveland Beachwood

Reviewed 8 August 2013

We stayed here for our weekend trip for the Pro football hall of fame in Canton. This was a nice hotel, pretty typical for a Courtyard. It does need a renovation, you can tell it's an older hotel. Everyone working there was nice. There are a few restaurants right around it which was nice after a long day.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

I would say this is your typical Courtyard. Everyone was VERY friendly, anything I ever needed was taken care of within 5 minutes. They brough a fridge to the room at no charge for medication I needed refrigerated. Room was clean, bathrooms nice. Only small thing was, the air conditioner in Room 323 seem to be a little louder than normal, but was still able to sleep.

I did not utilize the breakfast because it was 9.99, we just went to Starbuck, Panera, and Bob Evans for breakfast because it was cheaper.

I would defintely stay here again. Also, there are about 5 good restaurants within a mile!

Reviewed 8 August 2013

The Courtyard is a nice hotel. It is flanked on one side by a Red Lobster and on the other side by a Hibachi restaurant called Wasabi.

Check in was quick and the personnel were personable. I was on the 3rd floor as I always request a room above the 1st floor. There are 4 floors in the hotel.

The lobby has a little convenience store, a sitting area, a bar that is open Monday and Tuesday evenings (and for a manager's reception on Wednesdays), as well as an open space with 2 computers and printers.

The workout area is small, small, small. It was busy every time I tried to use it, so I walked outside. It is a safe area, well-lit with sidewalks.

There is also a small indoor pool.

The room was nicely laid out with the bed up against the wall of the bathroom. The flat screen TV was nice and there was wired and wireless free internet.

The room had a "balcony" (only about a foot or two deep) which allowed me to open the screened door to get in some fresh air. That was very, very welcome.

The air conditioning worked well, but the fan was pretty noisy. The bed was soft-topped which I really like because it formed to my body almost like my Tempurpedic at home, but my co-workers who were traveling with me did not like it.

Breakfast was great, but there is a cost for continental and for a hot breakfast (eggs cooked your way). My company has an agreement with the hotel, so my breakfast was free. There were lots of goodies for breakfast, including sausage, bacon, scrambled eggs, waffles, biscuits and gravy, yogurt, fresh fruit, and bakery. The only thing missing. Butter. Margarine was served, but I am from Wisconsin and I like my real butter.

Room Tip: My room faced the back and there was noise in the late evening and morning when the workers were tak...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank MilwaukeeCol
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Friendly staff, decent size rooms, good value; not much else to say. It is not the Ritz Carlton, but then the price reflects this.
Gym is small and air conditioning was not working when I was there so perhaps my review of the gym is somewhat biased.
Breakfast was really good; far exceeded expectations with a great omelette.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 July 2013

This place needs an update. Definitely not Marriott standards. Hey owners update the rooms not the touch screen in the lobby. Plus side - staff friendly, food was good, Pool and work out area in good order, and outside sitting area was tasteful.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank LetsGetSomeSun
Reviewed 18 June 2013

The hotel itself is nice beds are just ok, a little low standard for a Marriott , had my room booked for 3 days and on the second day they try to kick me out cus of a system error, not my fault do your job people, the staff ended waking me up 4 times in the morning as I'm in town working the night shift , so not happy about that, then some white lady comes banging on my door the. Walks away to the phone and yells at me saying we trying to call you been calling you , check your voicemail, very rude and I just happen to wake up,so not a pretty sight for her or me, I ended up leaving early before my check out so I could get my sleep, booked another room for a week down the street,

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business