“Very nice hotel tro stay with your family”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Cleveland - Beachwood
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Beachwood
Ohio, United States
“Very nice hotel tro stay with your family”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Very nice friendly experience with a very helpful staff. I have taken a shuttle service a lot they will also help me a lot to go new places and pick up and drop off service is also quite on time. I have stayed alone but the staff treat me like a family and help me in every way

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Zionsville, Indiana
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel on our way north as part of our summer road trip. We have a large family. We like to stay at the Embassy Suites because of the extra space it affords, but with five kids we still need two rooms. The hotel was clean and the staff were friendly, but they did not accommodate our request to have two adjoining rooms. We were given two presidential suites (which were very large and nice and clean) but they were not adjoining and were down the hall from each other. We have a wide spread in ages in our kids and adjoining rooms really help with kid containment - two adults are preferred! We do understand that the hotel cannot always honor the request for adjoining rooms - but did make the request more than a month before our arrival and in a location that seems to cater mostly to business travelers, it seems like it could easily have been taken care of. The staff were apologetic, but that doesn't help when you are down a parent putting three toddlers to bed. The Manager's drinks in the evening were terrible. The wine was undrinkable and the beer was flat. The snacks were lackluster to say the least. The breakfast in the morning was quite good and there was a good flow so that there were no long lines. While the hotel was fine, it was the little things that left us disappointed.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This is a nice hotel in a good somewhat business park neighborhood. A mile or so from lots of places to eat, and major interstate exchanges. I really liked the gym at this hotel. Free breakfast is nice. In-room coffee is very bad, so take a hat, and go down to the buffet first thing to get good coffee, and go back, get ready, and then go eat breakfast.

Warrington, United States
Reviewed 21 July 2014

This is a lovely hotel in Beachwood OH, with convenient access to the Cleveland area. Close to the highway (I could see I-271 from my window) but not close enough to be bothered by the noise. The lobby, complementary breakfast area, and suites were pleasantly decorated and clean. I enjoyed having two rooms - one bedroom and one living area each with their own television. I also made use of the complimentary WiFi. I was also very happy to have an in-room coffee maker capable of brewing two small travel mugs at once. My only complaint would be that the housekeeping crew was not always refilling the supplies for the coffee pot and I had to forego the in-room coffee on two of the five nights during my stay due to lack of creamer and sugar in my room. I was able to get some coffee from the breakfast area but would have preferred to have it as soon as I woke up.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

I am happy to recommend this location of the Embassy Suites. The friendliness of everyone really stood out. Maybe the aforementioned staff member stands out as unwelcoming because the contrast is go great between her and EVERYONE else who works there. William at the front desk and Leah with the banquet staff were two of the nicest staff ever. They really seem to enjoy helping guests and solving problems. The security guard kept the pool area safe for child and adult guests alike. He got the underaged out of the hot tub in a very friendly, good-natured way. Breakfast was phenomenal with great omelette chefs and breakfast room attendants who kept the tables bussed. There was a lot going on my weekend there, a wedding and at least two family reunions but the staff here were pros and I had absolutely no complaints. Good job guys. I will definitely come back.

• Stayed July 2014
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We stopped at this hotel while traveling back to Florida. We were very disappointed with Molly, the front desk clerk who was very rude and unwelcoming. After walking into our room and smelling the terrible smell of smoke we decided to go down and tell Molly. She informed us that all the rooms were booked and that there was nothing she could do about it. The bartender in the Parkeast grill and lounge seems like he was more interested in getting off his knees to go home instead of taking care of the customers who were sitting in there having a good time and paying him. For breakfast in the morning everything was frozen from Sysco it seemed. They brought out a new tray of French toast around 10 o'clock which was frozen I showed it to the manager Jelissa who seems like she could care less. She informed me she can give me another night there but I told her I didn't want to stay in a room that smelled of smoke. So instead she figured out how she could refund my money the place is nice but they need to pay attention to the customer service.

• Stayed July 2014
Fort Washington, United States
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Excellent customer service, breakfast, and a clean and comfortable room. The bed was very comfortable. My son enjoyed the pool and fitness center. The employees gave exemplary service. The chefs who prepared your food made you feel welcomed and that they appreciate your being there. They were very friendly and the food was delicious. The maid had a very pleasing personality.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family