“Convenient and Quiet”

Homewood Suites Cleveland-Beachwood
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Beachwood
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Our son goes to CWRU so we find ourselves in need of a hotel in the Cleveland area a couple of time a year. We love this Homewood Suites location because it is both convenient and quiet. The facilities are always clean and the complimentary breakfast makes our mornings hassle-free. While not the lowest cost option in the area, we do feel it's worth paying a bit more to have a clean and service oriented hotel to stay at.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Alisha K, General Manager at Homewood Suites Cleveland-Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Dear Robert V,

I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to send some flattering comments our way. I’m going to forward this right over to our staff to let them know how great they’re doing. It is nice to see that you are a returned guests and we appreciate your loyalty to our hotel. The Homewood breakfast is one of my favorite value adds, so I’m glad you enjoy them too. I hope you come back again soon!

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites Cleveland-Beachwood

Reviewed 28 April 2014

This is a nice, clean hotel with friendly staff and great beds. The area has a ton of great restaurants within a few miles, and easy access to the highway. I've never had a sound problem from the other rooms while staying here, and the rooms themselves are spacious and nice.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ALozancic

Dear Amy. S,

Thanks for the great review. I’ll let the staff know that you noticed their efforts. I’m sure they’ll be excited to hear the feedback. They work very hard to make sure no detail is overlooked. Please come back and visit us again sometime, we’d love to see you again!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

This was my first stay with Homewood Suites. I enjoyed myself so much. This is my new home away from home. i have told all of my friends. I plan to take the time out for myself at least once a month. the peace and quiet are just priceless.

Thank Tina R. F
Alisha K, General Manager at Homewood Suites Cleveland-Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear Tina. R.F,

I can’t tell you how nice it was to see your glowing review about our hotel. The staff will certainly appreciate your comments about how comfortable we made your experience at our hotel. Feedback such as yours is what makes our job rewarding, and we do hope you’ll come back again when your travels bring you to the Beachwood area!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

We were traveling from Louisville, KY to Chagrin Falls, OH to visit Parkside Church and Alastair Begg. Maps are very deceptive as the town is only 4600 people but but the surrounding area is included and therefore we were much further away than we though we would be. Turned out that Homewood Suites in Beachwood did a fantastic job of keeping us on course and helping us find our way around a strangely laid out par of the country! Had a full kitchen, so we were able to eat in whenever we wanted. A wonderful experience with wonderful staff!

Dear Terry F,

I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to send some flattering comments our way. I’m going to forward this right over to our staff to let them know how great they’re doing. I am glad that we were able to help you find your way around the area. We are always happy to help whenever we can. I hope you come back again soon!

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Hotel was clean and had a great breakfast and evening reception. Rooms were quiet and comfortable. The hair dryer didn't work and the door jammed, but housekeeping and maintenance came immediatelyl to fix the problems.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear JoannJ975,

I wanted to personally thank you for the kind words you had to say about our hotel. Our staff prides themselves in providing a clean, comfortable and overall enjoyable experience.

I was, however, disappointed to hear that you experienced some imperfections in your stay. I will review this information right away with my Maintenance and Housekeeping department. I am glad that we were able to fix the issues and that it did not affect your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you to the Beachwood area.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Spacious rooms and very comfortable bed and bedding. Didn't use the gym or pool, but both looked very nice. Appreciated and utilized the computer/printer room. The free breakfasts and dinners were a convenient touch, although the cooked food lacked luster. Nice fresh fruit always offered for breakfast. Coffee bar was nice. Would have enjoyed a lounge to meet friends and purchase other cocktails at some point, but there wasn't one here. However lobby area was warm and cozy with fireplace. Would likely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Alisha K, General Manager at Homewood Suites Cleveland-Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear Joann J,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide thoughtful feedback about our hotel. We’re committed to addressing guest concerns so that we can provide the best experience in the Beachwood area. We always try to have a good tasty variety of food for our guests and appreciate the feedback so we can make it better. Unfortunatly we do not have a bar in the hotel but we do have a restaurant directly across the street. Once again, I sincerely appreciate your feedback and if you have any continued concerns or needs, please do not hesitate to contact me at the hotel. Please come back and visit us again sometime, we’d love to see you again!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

The complimentary breakfast was quite extensive; you could not of asked for a better selection. Equally the light dinner that was included during our Thursday night stay was very satisfying, especially since it included wine and beer. Pool & hot tub were clean and just a nice facility with an attached fitness room. Rooms clean & up to date decor. Staff friendly and helpful. Will definitely stay there again the next time we head to the Cleveland / Chagrin falls area

Dear 274hildak,

Thanks for the great review. I’ll let the staff know that you noticed their efforts. I’m sure they’ll be excited to hear the feedback. They work very hard to make sure no detail is overlooked. I am glad that you were able to take advantage of all of our great amenities. Please come back and visit us again sometime, we’d love to see you again!

Alisha Koby

Also consider these accommodations in or near Beachwood
Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Beachwood
Aloft Beachwood
Aloft Beachwood
#3 of 15 in Beachwood
Embassy Suites by Hilton Cleveland - Beachwood
DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood
Hyatt Place Cleveland/Lyndhurst/Legacy Village
Home2 Suites by Hilton Cleveland Beachwood

Been to Homewood Suites Cleveland-Beachwood? Share your experiences!