“Fun for the entire family.”
Review of Red Robin Gourmet Burgers - CLOSED

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 March 2013

Great family restaurant. Something for everyone. We enjoy the Avon location and the North Olmsted location.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

We've been there three times now, and the food is delicious. The service is superb. It has always been crowded when we get there, but the 15-20 minute wait is worth it. The first time we were there, we ordered an appetizer to go - cost $8. When we got it home, we discovered that only 2/3 of it was in the bag. I called the restaurant, and the manager apologized and said she would send me a gift card; which she did, for $20. All in all, an impressive place.

Reviewed 9 January 2013

The staff and the food were great, and the service they provided was outstanding the wait staff was fast and accurate

Reviewed 31 December 2012

My family of four ate at Red Robin on Friday, December 28th. The restaurant was not full (no waiting list). We seated in a booth and, shortly after we arrived a group of six was seated next to us. Our order was 3 burgers and a Whiskey River Chicken Salad. It took a very long time to receive our food. In fact, one of the bartenders brought the three burgers to our table.

Apparently, the salad order was misplaced/lost and not brought for several more minutes.
By this time the group of six, seated AFTER us, had not only finished the meals, had paid their bill and were gone. My dining companions were half finished with their hamburgers.

This is likely a one-off event, but I must say that drink orders ALWAYS take a very long time to receive.

The bartenders and wait staff could not have been more pleasant/friendly.
However, no apology was offered.

Reviewed 20 December 2012 via mobile

Went on a Tuesday. Not crowded. Greeted at the door. Was seated quickly. Server said acknowledge us before going to a table he was serving.
We didn't know what we wanted server was patient while we choose our selections. Food was good, service was good, clean place.
Love the drinks . Must try the Mai tai! Had the whiskey burger. Love the stark fries. I get honey mustard on the side to dip my fries.
I will return!