DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood
Hampton.com
US$143
EmbassySuites.com
US$97
Courtyard Cleveland Beachwood(Beachwood)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$168
US$174
US$123
US$119
All reviewsdouble treecookiesrestaurant staffbreakfast buffetenjoyed my stayfamily reunionbusiness centerbusiness tripstaff was friendlycleveland
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I had reserved 2 rooms for late check-in. Arrived at 12:05 am. Front desk could not locate my rooms. I was told that they had "overbooked" and that the room type I had requested was not available. Another person at the front desk suggested a suite but the bed situation would not work. Finally ended up with a suite and another room on another floor but still one bed short. Overall, check-in took about an hour. This is totally unacceptable!!. Rooms were clean and spacious and but check-in was a nightmare. Would not stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank William B
George I, General Manager at DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear William B, thanks for the feedback regarding your most recent stay at our hotel. I do apologize that your check in was not as smooth as it should of been. Fortunately we have shared your comments with our front office staff and the necesarry changes have already taken place. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know of your experience and do hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the very near future.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

DoubleTree Hotel provided me with a wonderful experience. I can't think of anything that was negative about my stay. The amazing cookies are most definitely the most memorable part of my visit. Check-in was very efficient, even though there were several people in line. And there's nothing like getting a warm cookie when you check in! Not a lot of other amenities - free coffee was in the lobby one day but not the next. There were several large groups staying at the same time as us, but there was minimal noise or disruption from that. The rooms were clean and reasonably sound-proofed. The quality of the WiFi (free) was very good. The bed was comfortable and the temperature control seemed to work well.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 June 2014

rooms are very comfortable and the staff are very pleasant and helpful. The room rates are reasonable. The meeting rooms are spacious and and the staff took care of all of our needs. The restaurant had excellent food, it is a little pricey but will worth it.

1  Thank David W
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I was there in a group event of about 250 members. Our group dinner was to start at 7:30pm , but didn't get started till after 9:pm. After waiting so long it was 10:30 when we finished eating. Try sleeping right after eating that late. The restaurant was outside in a tent and so was the bar. The prices in both were sky high. I got a room rate of $90.00 for the group event but for the quality of the room and service that was very high.

1  Thank Dale C
George I, General Manager at DoubleTree Cleveland East/Beachwood, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Dale C, thanks for your feedback during your most recent stay. Your event did in fact go off as scheduled and per the direction of your group planner, I suggest you touch base with him so you feel more comfortable with the time schedule that was provided. Our bar prices are extremely competive for our area and I am sorry that it didn't meet your needs. As you know there were other alternatives in your hospitality rooms which were taken advantage of all week. I hope I shedded some light on your concerns and again thanks for your feedback.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

it is a very nice hotel, staff very friendly and helpful, the only thing wrong, bathroom floor is slick, must be what they clean it with, it was a shame that their restaurant wasn't open, would have made it nicer, because I didn't like eating outside by the pool, but honestly my stay was very nice, would stay again at other time